Post YOUR Hatchback here
By jdmcivic33
samurai_x wrote:its awesome to see how far along cars can come along with some TLC!

thanks mann!!!
By jdmcivic33
JUICE wrote:nice project man!

my hatch is red with random white panels :lol: :lol:

haha lol thats great lol i dont even mind bc of my stance and way car looks haha :D
By jdmcivic33
#242645 so guys another neww pick up i made today lol drove 30min to go pick it up lol was soo worth it ill have the updates tomm with pics its raining rite now :x soo get ready for update tomm!!!
By Classiccarsrule85
#242661 well idk about you but right now i have over a foot of snow lol so maybe your rain did like mine and turned into snow but whatever that update is id like to see it lol. come the 9th im going to be spending alot (about 500) on the crx to get a couple of things i may make an update when i get them as well lol good luck on your end i freaking hate this snow crap already
By jdmcivic33
Classiccarsrule85 wrote:well idk about you but right now i have over a foot of snow lol so maybe your rain did like mine and turned into snow but whatever that update is id like to see it lol. come the 9th im going to be spending alot (about 500) on the crx to get a couple of things i may make an update when i get them as well lol good luck on your end i freaking hate this snow crap already

haha tell me about it :( i hate this weather its pretty nice today look for the pics of the udate nothing crazy but something i picked up for rediculosly cheap lol hey if the weathers nice on tues wanna meet up half way!!!? lmk lol :thumb:
By jdmcivic33
#242829 so here are the pics of my newwest update as of now the best one yet!!!!! and the pick up i made the other day soo here it is ladies and gentle man here it is look at my fresh neww update!!... :thumb:
sooo amazing to finaly have a car thts all one color!!!!! soo happy on the turn out pics do no justice door is not tht diff color just car is dirty and my flash focused on the door only lol and the oem hood bra i picked up for $20 bucks brand new in the box with the fender bras aswell but i like just the hood one on there so guys tell my what you think of the latest newww update!!! :woot: :thumb:
By Classiccarsrule85
#242831 nice update :thumb: i like the use of notebook paper as well lol but it is definately very nice and i still cant beleive all the deals your finding so quickly lol...
By jdmcivic33
Classiccarsrule85 wrote:nice update :thumb: i like the use of notebook paper as well lol but it is definately very nice and i still cant beleive all the deals your finding so quickly lol...

haha thanks didnt have any news paper lmao and yea lol im getting pretty lucky :woot:
By Classiccarsrule85
#242883 lol well you just gotta use what you got and to be honest i dont have any newspaper either tho i do have alot of old school notebooks of no use to me lol but either way thats still sweet glad its going so well cant wait to get some nice things going on this crx
By dbrooks
#242970 Looks good, man! :thumb:
By jdmcivic33
#243021 thanks guys!!!! really appretiate the comments so......heres another quick lil update to my build man im makeing this go really fast lol ill let pics do the talking hehe :thumb:
and installed!!!.......................
soo theres the latest neww update keep a look out for more bc you guys kno how fast this is going lol tell me what yu think!!1 :thumb: :woot:
By Classiccarsrule85
#243024 looking sweet and yea this is really going very fast for you lol....cant wait for an engine swap
By Ajax1989
#243025 looks good man

im not a big fan of other gen sidemarkers on other gens
like the ef/da sidemarkers on a eg, but non the less its looks good man :thumb:
By Carfanatic
94_jdm_ferio wrote:looks good man

im not a big fan of other gen sidemarkers on other gens
like the ef/da sidemarkers on a eg, but non the less its looks good man :thumb:

these are OEM EG...