Post YOUR Hatchback here
By jdmcivic33
#239350 so i started tlking to this kid whos accually from this forum Classiccarsrule85 and he was interested in my crx si and i was interested in his hatch he had so after tlking for awhile we decided to do the swap i got a 92 cx eg hatch that is practically unmolested and he threw in a crap load of extras so heres the pics :woot:
how i got her
pure unmolested sex!!! :thumb:
interior has been converted black and has a eg6 steering wheel also has coin and cup and many other extras

and heres a few pics of the parts that were included :woot:
soo yea amazing deal so glad everything worked out =)
now...for some little things i did today even tho im still sick ass shit lol :(
so here it goes ill let pics do tlking...first the mudguards..
Image ...fronts =)
Image ..nd back easy as 1..2..3 :D even tho i didnt have hardware for the backs lmao but its whatever lol
and then i swapped out the stock headlights for legit eg6 headlight and vision tecknica corner :woot: :thumb: ..an pics..
from this.. Image
in progress..Image
to these :thumb: ..Image
and finished =) :woot: with running lights on...Image and with headlights and corners =) Image so thats all for now will post more as i go should have updates tomm ;) just have to wait and find out..lmk what yu guys think
Last edited by jdmcivic33 on Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:06 am, edited 12 times in total.
By Ajax1989
#239362 looks good man
lets see what ur gonna do with his hatch now :thumb:
By jdmcivic33
94_jdm_ferio wrote:looks good man
lets see what ur gonna do with his hatch now :thumb:

ohh just you wait your not even gonna recognize her when im done haha :hehe:
By Gustavo
#239412 Future plans?
By jdmcivic33
Gustavo wrote:Future plans?

wayyyy to much to list lol first things first im trying to find white bumper and door lol then...SLAMM koni yellows and gc's but first i wanna get it all cleaned up and stuff as far as swap goes..h22 or built gsr just like my old hatchie =( R.I.P. ill keep updateing the build as i go :thumb:
By jdmcivic33
#239594 okay so went out and picked up a few things today.. new jdm yellow fogs used for about a day and a half came with everything need for install
and spoon carbon fiber duckbill rep mint...
got both of these for a skunk2 front camber kit :thumb:
and.................installed :D
look 10x better imo :thumb: and tomm hopefully ill be doing the fogs ill keep you posted lmk what ya think =)
Last edited by jdmcivic33 on Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Classiccarsrule85
#239754 Looking great i knew this went to a good home where things can be done right and many things can be done....

good luck cant wait to see the rest
By jdmcivic33
Classiccarsrule85 wrote:Looking great i knew this went to a good home where things can be done right and many things can be done....

good luck cant wait to see the rest

thnks man i really appretiate that :D and dont wrry hopefully ill have more updates fast lol ...when are we gonna meet up to get my wink :wink: lol just lmk when yur free thanks again :woot:
By jdmcivic33
#240836 okays so a feww new updates that made me love this car soo soo much moree :D first things first slammeddd it :wink: second thing installed the fog lights and third thing installed my neuspeed brace bar looks really nicee so ill just let the pics do the talking :woot:
soo those are a feww pics of how the car looks =) soo i go to autozone to return the spring compressor and there was a kid with a ek coupe there and he comes out side and goes are those hxs for sale i was like accually they are and he goes wanna trade my blades for em i was like suree lol :thumb: soo we went in the side lot and swaped wheels rite there my frind who was in the car was soo pissed bc he wants a set so bad for his integra hahaha :lol: so yeaaa now its sitting on blades with fresh tires :D :woot: here some pics after the wash :wink:
but thts all for now hopefully the car will be all one color soon =)lmk what you guys think :thumb:
By dbrooks
#240858 Dang dude! Looking good!!
By Classiccarsrule85
#240883 looking nice and wasnt that neuspeed a bitch to put on lol.....i remember trying to get it on and then having to take it off to work on the car pain in the rear but glad the hatch is going well for you still gotta do a bit of work to the crx all i gotta say tho is :x snow :x im ready for summer where i can finally work on a car and not lose feeling due to the temperature

anyhow cant wait to see more updates i should have a few of the crx shortly also kinda wish i had your luck with people and trades lol
By jdmcivic33
dbrooks wrote:Dang dude! Looking good!!

thanks man moree to come ill update soon :thumb:
By jdmcivic33
Classiccarsrule85 wrote:looking nice and wasnt that neuspeed a bitch to put on lol.....i remember trying to get it on and then having to take it off to work on the car pain in the rear but glad the hatch is going well for you still gotta do a bit of work to the crx all i gotta say tho is :x snow :x im ready for summer where i can finally work on a car and not lose feeling due to the temperature

anyhow cant wait to see more updates i should have a few of the crx shortly also kinda wish i had your luck with people and trades lol

hahhaa not gonna lie it was 2 sec haha lol an yeaa now nxt project is makeing it all one color :woot: but yea idk tht was really awsum what happened with that kid lol and nicee i cant wait to see :thumb:
By arturwwa
#241051 how do you lowered it? ebay coil sleeves?