Post YOUR Hatchback here
By jdmcivic33
{ikon}EM1 wrote:Looking good bro... :thumb:

What color r u going to paint it???

thnaks brooo!! and its goin to be white againnn :woot:
By Classiccarsrule85
#241134 looking good how the heck did you get the stickers off so nicely it took me forever to just get one off so i quit lol its looking good now just get on that red hatch door

cant wait to not have to worry about getting this crx inspected lol.....
By hatchie
#241142 Commin along nicely
By jdmcivic33
#241145 thanks everyonee really appretiate everyones comments :D yea im throwing the hatch door on tomm ill post pics when im all done then hopefully ill have more updates like power folding heated mirriors hehehe :wink: and other updates as well ill keep yu guys posted :thumb:
By dbrooks
#241146 I love people who take cars and run with them, man! You're doing good!! :thumb:
By jdmcivic33
dbrooks wrote:I love people who take cars and run with them, man! You're doing good!! :thumb:

thanks man!!! i really appretiate tht i cnt believe how fast the progress is coming along lol i got more done with this car in 4days then i got done with my last one in 4 mounths hopefully the progress will coutinue to go fast im hopeing it will all be one color soon aswell :thumb: keep an eye on this and look for updates :wink:
By jdmcivic33
#241593 so i have one little update i installed an integra map light took me litterally 10min to do lol cutting and everything and i also started on a nice nice tuck will post pics of tht tomm tho not finish well heres pic of the map light tell me what ya think :thumb:
and..............installed :D
ALL eg owners i highly recoment this modd absolutely amazing yu can see soo much more light up the whole entire car :thumb:
and heres just a shot i took at dd lol with my boys integra :D
By Ajax1989
#241595 wow!

i love the turn around of the car man!!
doin work!!

not sayin ccr85 wasnt doin work
By jdmcivic33
94_jdm_ferio wrote:wow!

i love the turn around of the car man!!
doin work!!

not sayin ccr85 wasnt doin work

haha thanks man reallyy appretiate tht and noo hes had soo many hatches he didnt do much to this one so this is my time to shine with her lol :thumb: i thnk him soo much for this car everyday!!!!
By jdmcivic33
#241878 okay soo i did what i could for now as far as my mini wire tuck goes i did it 2 days ago but have busy lol heres some pics should have some good updates by end of the week keep an eye out for em!!:thumb: heres pics...
Before.....
After....valve cover will be wrinkle red and heat shield will be painted as well soon but heres how it looks for now i think its an improvement lol...
i have more to finish up as far as cleaning it up will finish it up and post completed pics lmk what you guys think !!! :D
By cjw_89
#242045 nice map light looks identcal to the one in my coupe. Does anyone know if this can be done with a sunroof model :O
By jdmcivic33
chilango41 wrote:Looks much better now :thumb:

You can actually see the white now lol

haha thanks i kno its getting there lol :D
By jdmcivic33
#242150 sooo............. made a lil pick up today lol love it or hate it idc i LOVE them there hard to get used lol but im pretty good with them now i need my wink lol so i dont have to even use them lol there APR Carbon Fiber Formula GT3 Mirrors i got them for a steal there like 200+$lol traded the power mirrors and a part from my friends ek hatch there pretty new just need carbon re-clear coated and tomm ill have my blox gold lower control arms soo hopefully tomm ill have neww updates as well :woot: here are the pic lmk what yu think!!
i like em alot make the car look alot cleaner even tho itswhite and red lol :lol: but hopefully once rust is taken care of im just gonna respray whole car :thumb: tell me what you guys think!!!
By dbrooks
#242151 I personally like them man!! :thumb: