Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Classiccarsrule85
#245248 yea they are the jdm city lights in the jdm headlights

looking good man wish all could be the same for the crx its not going so well on that end....
By jdmcivic33
chilango41 wrote:So it's not the headlights. They are the city lights right?

naa its just the city lights!! :D
By jdmcivic33
#245606 okay guys sry its been awhile lol ive had alot of stuff going on and in process of finding new job and still waiting for my control arms to come in :x but ne ways heres a bunch of pics i took tonite lmk what yu guys think hopefully ive have some major updates soon as soon as i get this job tht is lol but yea heres a shit load of pics from tonite :woot: :thumb: ...soo here they are......
okayy...so theres a shit load of pics with my freash painted white 13" steelies....i had other wheels on but they rubed like a bitch soo i took them off i like the way the steelies look just cant wait to finally be able to slam the rear end :woot: lmk what yu guys think!!!!! :thumb:
By Classiccarsrule85
#245627 :thumb: looking good check out my update on the crx finally caught a break lol.....
By phatboycrxhf
jdmcivic33 wrote:
phatboycrxhf wrote:nice progress :thumb: what type of bulbs are you using for the headlights ? do they have purple ? my girl wants me to ask so i can buy her some for her hatch ;)

hahah thanks!!! :D i believe there 194 :( noo i wishh i love purple!! they have green blue orange n red an i think thts it they sell em at autozone or advance auto lol post pics if yu do em!!! :thumb:

cool cool thanks for the info,my girl was like omg omg i want i want so i'm sure we will be doing something like this :thumb:
By jdmcivic33
phatboycrxhf wrote:
jdmcivic33 wrote:
phatboycrxhf wrote:nice progress :thumb: what type of bulbs are you using for the headlights ? do they have purple ? my girl wants me to ask so i can buy her some for her hatch ;)

hahah thanks!!! :D i believe there 194 :( noo i wishh i love purple!! they have green blue orange n red an i think thts it they sell em at autozone or advance auto lol post pics if yu do em!!! :thumb:

cool cool thanks for the info,my girl was like omg omg i want i want so i'm sure we will be doing something like this :thumb:

haha nice keep me posted post the pics up on my thread!! :thumb:
By Classiccarsrule85
#251177 any updates?