Post YOUR Hatchback here
By 94EJ2
#246305 have you checked your ignition switch mine is going out and i dont have the $300 for a new one so i just jump the starter solinoid with a direct power wire and a button
By phatboycrxhf
94_jdm_ferio wrote:do me a favor!

send me your el valve cover!
i like the 1.6 vtec :thumb:

i can get you one if you want ? this one has the honda motor.co shaved off it,so i could grab you one if you want
By phatboycrxhf
94EJ2 wrote:have you checked your ignition switch mine is going out and i dont have the $300 for a new one so i just jump the starter solinoid with a direct power wire and a button

hmmm no i havent i'll grab another from work ,i'm leaning towards grabbing a SI cabin and engine harness as well if resoldering and what not doesnt work...i'm the type that doesnt like to fuck around,the issue may be simple and i'm just missing it,but may take forever to trouble shoot haha

thanks for the unput so far guys ,appreciate it :thumb:

update though i picked up a new to me wood stove to replace the one i have right now :)
By dbrooks
#246478 i say put one of those B's in it! :thumb:
By phatboycrxhf
dbrooks wrote:i say put one of those B's in it! :thumb:

i have a b17a1 gsr engine with a ys1 cable trans 7.5lb fidanza flywheel,ARP flywheel bolts,DCsports 421 header and a whale penis... i have a b18a1 with a skunk2 intake,70mm BBK throttle body and exedy stage 2 clutch with a cable LS trans among other B series goodies ive gathered over the years...

and i really wanted to put the b18a into the EG.but don't want to buy all the parts needed to convert and make it work...like the dc mounts,the b18b dizzy the hydro trans,but i could probably use one of the cables and maybe need a peddle assembly from a cable tras car ? EF or DA ...not to sure on this,but woudnt be an issue,because i have 2 civic hatches a 1990 and a 1991 and a 1990 4 door (my one day truck project)

i talked to a guy who has been working with hondas for like 20 years and he thinks its a starter issue,like i'm not getting power to it...i think so as well,but for som reason with everything ive tried thus far i have my doubts...i'll dink around with it tmw :?
By phatboycrxhf
#247457 okay so ive been saving my energy drink cans since last august sometime...which is one reason why i went from 191 to 220lbs :S and finally put them into my old nasty tub and washed them and am putting them to use on the civic...well the monster ones,not the rockstar coffee n cream ones

alot of freakin cans and alot of my money haha

more reno pics ?
new one piece cruncher :thumb:
stove ...cleaned it up now
ghetto ass bathroom
wood crappy paneling put on reverse so the tub surround woud stick :S haha
OSB and a bunch of drywall mud
this is what you get when you layer junk on junk ...mold...
dry fitting the tub...just like just fit ,but i dont like how it looks so i'm going to move the wall by my head a foot ,so i gain some room
dry fit of tub and cruncher...should look awesome with tile half way up the wall all around the bathroom :)
that vent has to be moved next

and this is what ive been doing with the cans...
to this
to this
my wifey and i have about 2 hours into cutting these cans up and i will be intergrating them into a few things on the car...i think you'll all dig it ...and it if not oh well haha
By Eg6H2D
phatboycrxhf wrote:alright i'm starting to get a bit fed up with the no cranking issue...so far ive checked the fuses,i cleaned the grounds and the mounting points and made sure they were tight,checked to see if maybe the neutral switch was broken,changed the starter,changed the engine harness and intake manifold...unplugged the ecu and checked the plugs ,like i'm running out of ideas here asto what the issue might be...it has to be a ground issue

there is only 3 grounds on the engine and trans correct ? the one on the thermostat housing,the trans an the head right ?

hmmmmm i wonder

i had to put the injector plugs back on this harness
this big ass can is just wicked

Why did you put the CX intake manifold on that???
By phatboycrxhf
EG6b20R wrote:
phatboycrxhf wrote:Why did you put the CX intake manifold on that???

i yanked it off the vx engine to use the engine harness and not have to waste time,because i thought that the engine harness i picked up the wrong one or just in case something was up with it

buffed all the old paint off the stove and sprayed it with high heat bbq paint,going to add some silver or high heat to the door and it is done ...looks much better no ?

before
after

cut up another flat of monster cans...the pile is getting rather large ,also cleaned my garage.put the fog lights on the front bumper,so now i can finishing prepping it for paint and spray that sucker
By kapow
#247559 Are you into motocross?
By phatboycrxhf
kapow wrote:Are you into motocross?

hells yeah dude ....check out whats going to make me famous

lol

here are some pics of the MONSTER

fogs,gonna finish the prep on the bumper tmw if i have time
Imageà

rims for the monster,need new rubber though,killed them... i'll be stripping them and doing one rim orange,one yellow,one green and one red

i think thats it for now...what do you all think of the bay ? its coming together EH ;)
By kapow
#247769 Thought so, you ever heard of the event crusty demons? I've been hanging to go to one.

This is going to look fuckin epic! Are you going for the more, monster company car look? Keep up the work mate :)
By phatboycrxhf
#247884 those dudes are nuts...

metal mulisha is pretty legit aswell

so on the Eg's how does the - battery post ground mount ? does it mount on the trans and the body before mounting on the battery ? or is it just from the body to the battery ? i found a ground and i think it may be the one off the EG and maybe just maybe why i have the no crank issue

if anyone could show me a pic on how that sucker mounts i,d greatly appreciate it :)
By phatboycrxhf
kapow wrote:This is going to look fuckin epic! Are you going for the more, monster company car look? Keep up the work mate :)

so the no crank issue was infact the negative cable (i had an EF on one on it) so my mistake there,still no fire though, i'm guessing its the dizzy wiring,but, hey moving ahead is better then moving backwards haha i'll look into that in te morning...i kept getting side tracked with the cops driving by my place a million times,maybe it was because i was ripping up and down my street on the 50cc honda monkey trying to do catwalks (failed) or maybe it was because o the high activity across the street at the crackhead dealers house...i dunno still side tracked me a bit haha

well i like the monster company cars,but i mostly got the idea from
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQ48NQjouoE
ken blocks is a serious driver

i spent most of my night buttoning things up in the bay and suspension,also wondering if i should put my whale penis on this car ?
By phatboycrxhf
#249220 lol no doubt ....update ,still no spark...kinda sucks,but i'll figure it out