Post YOUR Hatchback here
By dbrooks
#240805 I think I just had an acid relapse.

Thanks.....man. :thumb:

Naw, good work so far! Unique Award!
By phatboycrxhf
dbrooks wrote:I think I just had an acid relapse.

Thanks.....man. :thumb:

Naw, good work so far! Unique Award!

haha nice !!! :thumb:

been busy since ive lasted posted,just picked up the harness though yestrerday

this is what ivee been upto
removed this cupboard and counter in the corner of the kitchen
insulated and polyed the living room walls and the kitchen as well

did laminate floor in the living room and hallway after layng down 3/4 plywood
this is what the floor looks like in the master bedroom,and the whole house except the kitchen was this old stuff haha

ImageImage
engine harness
strike a pose :P

and i had to go for fire wood today :)
oh and i had to wrap this dash plug i made for a 2003 tiburon for work today as well... looks sick :thumb: but yeah man ...busy busy busy haha

i'll update as soon as i get a chance

later
By chrono404
#241598 :lol:

I love it, I just love the random pictures you throw in here. Its too awesome. The Firewood picture is also insane.

On a Serous note, Your house is coming along nicely. I love how you have so many construction/fabrication talents. :thumb: :thumb:
By phatboycrxhf
#244854 slow moving as of late guys :?

last night i took the engine harness and laid it out.think i may have the wrong harness though,i have an extra plug on both sides of the harness and i'm not to sure why and from what i remember the vx harness didnt have extra plugs ...hmmmmm

also found a cut plug,the injector plugs ahve to be redone ,the speedo sensor has to be swapped from the vx trans to the si (hope it works) also the harness seems way to long....lol

this is my wifey and the one i'm building the ar for
she cameout in my old lugz...had a lol over it
crx is back inside with a very beat up an alot of surface rust
cowl hood im working on for it
reno/facelift pics ?
since the baby is coming i have to make my bedroom larger for the crib and whatnot,sooo i will be relocating the south wall out about 30 inches ,but in this pic i moved all my ovies and such into my living room untill that goes down (notice the john wayne pic) lol :thumb:
primed the drywalled and mudded walls,i have a few lifting of the tape issues,by the window i have to redo and or fix...but looks way better thus far i think...

i also got a new tub...well new to me...this is an old ass claw tub with shower curtain holder and shower rod,the tub was made in 1913 people haha and weighs 300 lbs :shock: i'm going to restore it and put it in the bathroom after i reno in there in the fallowing months ...just need to dry wall and laminate in there frst
classic taps,but not original,obviously have been changed ,since i found the exact same ones for sale for 150
i'm going to go for this type of look in the bathroom

i love the laminate floors

anyways i'll be out there working on something today,damn harness is pissing me off and wanted to have this car running by now :thumbdown:
By LaosToaster
#244865 i am very impressing with all the random skills u have. u could probably make a good living just flipping hondas. better yet flipping houses :thumb:
By phatboycrxhf
#245132 thanks :) i actually do flip hondas for a living haha,i buy salvage titles and fix them .i also do rust repair on other cars.

so i have an issue,i think i have the wrong engine harness again,or im missing something i have two extra plugs on each side of the bay where if harness comes out of the wall...i'm thinking the dude swapped a full vx harness ,but maybe someone could shed some light ?

this one on the passenger side of the bay
this one on the drivers side of the bay

the o2 will have to be rewired
the speed sensor wires have been cut...
i'm going to have to make the TPS sensor wires longer ,like an inch or so
ummmm
starting to think i should have just tucked the harness a lil bit :(

i did more work on my place too ,since the baby is coming i made the master bedroom bigger since i have to fit a crib and change table and such,so this is what i did

rounded wall
temp walls untill i put new drywall (truck s full of junk)i'll be buying more next week sometime
lol notice the old door just chilling covering a wall hehe

oh and monster stickers for the bay
oh and i got a neuspeed front strut bar for the monster as well,gonna strip it and spray it in orange probably
By phatboycrxhf
#245594 i got the battery relocation wires all togetherand the multi amp wireing kit as well ,but i cant take a pic because of my dang woman killing the batterys !!!
By phatboycrxhf
#245753 so i finally got my girl to give he go ahead on the wire tuck,i cant stand all these wires showing ...looks terrible ,so i'll have an update on that later on,i'm off to the store to get some batterys so yeah

peace
By phatboycrxhf
#245819 battery relocation wires and amp wires

ek mirrors ? :S lol

new light switches and plugs for my living room and kitchen
By Ajax1989
#245827 update that damn hatchy :D

wow a trade of all jacks!
thats a good thing
prop to you man!
By kapow
#245882 The jack of all trades!

Liking your fab skills, well all round skills with house etc makes me feel more motivated to do shit around the house too lol
By phatboycrxhf
94_jdm_ferio wrote:update that damn hatchy :D

wow a trade of all jacks!
thats a good thing
prop to you man!

lol i'm trying yo ...just all over the place lately ,tried to fire the engine yesterday and the car was acting very weird...like i dunno whats up,didnt crank or anything,all my ights and shit work,but when i turn the key over the fan turned on ...so i checked my grounds and they were all fine...i tried again and still nothing,i get the click of the main relay,but i didnt hear the fuel pump prime,i'm going to change the starter tonight and see if the neutral switch isnt broken...

if all else fails i'm going to yank the motor and do a tuck harness with he vx harness ...i bet thats my issue,must be a reason why i have to extra plugs coming out of the firewall

oh and i turn the signal on when on acc and the oil and engine light come on and buzz....so wierd ,ive done a few swaps and never seen this before

but i'l figure it out :twisted:

look what i got today,cost me 5 bucks haha
By phatboycrxhf
#246097 alright i'm starting to get a bit fed up with the no cranking issue...so far ive checked the fuses,i cleaned the grounds and the mounting points and made sure they were tight,checked to see if maybe the neutral switch was broken,changed the starter,changed the engine harness and intake manifold...unplugged the ecu and checked the plugs ,like i'm running out of ideas here asto what the issue might be...it has to be a ground issue

there is only 3 grounds on the engine and trans correct ? the one on the thermostat housing,the trans an the head right ?

hmmmmm i wonder

i had to put the injector plugs back on this harness
this big ass can is just wicked