Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Ajax1989
#238875 hater tech for u

but i did notice that there was lil hatin on his work.
cuz everyone follows this gaydm shit..

but props to you man!
i wouldnt go this crazy!
but alot of people are doin it, maybe the next trend is slowly starting
By phatboycrxhf
chilango41 wrote:Thank you sir.

I was looking at your build on hoda-tech too. Pooping picture!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

yeah there is something about your hatch...pretty legit :thumb:
lol yeah i like the reactions i get...its like car...car...car...umm why is there a dude takeing a poop ? haha awesome hehe
By phatboycrxhf
94_jdm_ferio wrote:
chilango41 wrote:I was looking at your build on hoda-tech too. Pooping picture!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

x2
at 1st i was like wtf is he postin pic of him in the shower lol

did u ever finish the batmoblie?

the batmobile and this car are being done at the same time actually, i stopped working on the crx for a while...damn ex and i broke up,i fell into the bottle over BS she was saying which...well hurt me,i quit my job working at old dutch chips because i was being harassed by my supervisor and it got to the point where i had a knife and was going to stab him in the throat...no joke (but i couldnt find him,cause he didnt show up for work that day) Lucky for him i guess...,i went on stress leave over it all and ended up one day just realized that enough was enough,stopped drinking and fighting and sleeping around like a little whore...(pics of me on facebook pounding a chick haha, got my shit back on track...sorta haha,found an awesome chick,i'm doing bodywork for a living on my own as well as for a dude in the city...i got a baby on the way and yeah haha thats a little more then you wanted to know,but yeah thats life :thumb:
By phatboycrxhf
chilango41 wrote:Haha I was laughing hard at work!!

Then when they start arguing because he wants to put the motor inside!! Epic!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

the STAND your ground video ?...she was a snatch,it was freaking cold outside,i just got frost bite on my chest and she still faqught me over it...like can you say heartless ?lol oh well she is fat now anyways and still stupid
By Ajax1989
#238883 damn dude, that sucks ass
By phatboycrxhf
94_jdm_ferio wrote:hater tech for u

but i did notice that there was lil hatin on his work.
cuz everyone follows this gaydm shit..

but props to you man!
i wouldnt go this crazy!
but alot of people are doin it, maybe the next trend is slowly starting

meh haters can fu*k their hand after they poop in it .hondatech doesnt have much to say to me though,most of the time they just leave me be because it doesnt get to me,it isnt fun buggin someone when they dont react...in most cases when someone says shit,i try even harder to proove them wrong,i had the same thing with my teg build.* months of people talking smack and then people came around and gave props
By phatboycrxhf
94_jdm_ferio wrote:damn dude, that sucks ass

meh no worries...what doesnt kill you makes your stronger right :D
By Ajax1989
#238887 damn str8
By 94EJ2
#238951 very creative you should do the valve cover hot pink lol ya know so it matches the rest of the bay instead of being all bare and boring lol

that bay is to colorful for my car but its cool that you like it

nice work tho :thumb:
i like the green rex
By phatboycrxhf
94EJ2 wrote:very creative you should do the valve cover hot pink lol ya know so it matches the rest of the bay instead of being all bare and boring lol

that bay is to colorful for my car but its cool that you like it

nice work tho :thumb:
i like the green rex

lol my girl hates pink...i like pink myself...i mentioned pink a while back as one of the colors and she hated...i was well when we first met you are atracted to the pink button up i was wearing right ? she is like ya your looked sexy,i'm like well your car would look sexy too haha

she wants to do something like the inners of the doors and jambs and how the hood looks. its a black base with speckles of color and a purple tinted metallic clear ...i myself want to do monster logos or something...so untill we diecide it will stay bald lol
By chrono404
#238985 I just read all of your CR-X Build on honda tech. You did crazy amounts of Fabrication. Very impressive work on that. I'm looking forward to seeing this build, I almost hope some of the Craziness of the CR-X build finds its way in it to this build.

Your CR-X Build was a very fun read and I laughed multiple times in it. Good Stuff. I'm Sup'd for this build and looking forward to it. :thumb:
By TrailerTrash
#238986 You are quite the skilled Honda lover! awesome pics dude I love how your not afraid to be yourself :thumb:

I'll be fallowing your thread(s) for sure keep it up man
By phatboycrxhf
chrono404 wrote:I just read all of your CR-X Build on honda tech. You did crazy amounts of Fabrication. Very impressive work on that. I'm looking forward to seeing this build, I almost hope some of the Craziness of the CR-X build finds its way in it to this build.

Your CR-X Build was a very fun read and I laughed multiple times in it. Good Stuff. I'm Sup'd for this build and looking forward to it. :thumb:

tyeah there has been alot of work on that crx thus far.its been fun :) this build wont be as crazy though,just shaving the license plate hole on the hatch ,adding some skirts and doing a custom interior and stereo install ...

and maybe throw some boost at the y8 and see if we can pop it haha,but i gotta talk my girl into that one hehe

i think you uys will digg what i have going on in my head for the interior,well my girl and i have going on haha
By phatboycrxhf
TrailerTrash wrote:You are quite the skilled Honda lover! awesome pics dude I love how your not afraid to be yourself :thumb:

I'll be fallowing your thread(s) for sure keep it up man

thanks glad for checking out the build :thumb:
By Tugboat
#239966 i knew i saw that wide fendered crx build somewhere xD i wanna say i saw it on heights?