Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Jayryan
#238535 just wondering cash is quite tight at the moment as i just bought my eg and i just wanted to no if there any improving details for the car inside and out that can be done to pass the time to be honest
my eg is hatch grey dash with standard interior 1.3 litre
By hatchaddict
#238591 Post up pics. Any mods at all right now?
By ghskid06
#238592 there are a lot of cheap diy things to do if your into that kind of thing. Just check out the different sections of the forum. Things like trim touch up and amber corner lights, even interior carpet, all stuff that doesnt cost a lot to do.
By Jayryan
#238634 no mods at the moment just waiting on new top half boot like with hinges and to get the rust out quarter panels before i splash out but D.I.Y is a good idea
By Ecc0
#238758 Don't know why but this post sounds like your really down at the moment when you should over the rising sun seeing as you've just bought an eg.

When I'm low on cash I get a few mates over and we go for full detailing day and usually I clay my car which takes forever but when done right you get that glass finish and shine which makes it look like new.

Also full interior clean pull the seats out (usually find some pennies) and give the whole lot a real good cleaning and that new car smell :thumb:

Do it as a how to for us and get some pics up