Post YOUR Hatchback here
By pinky.
{ikon}EM1 wrote:
pinky. wrote:V2lab meat is in orlando on march 27th. 11am-4pm.

I know its in orlando but don't know where @ be more specific....

yeah dude sry i thought i put the info
Date: March 27th 2011 –
Time: 11am – 4:30pm
By {ikon}EM1
#238844 ^^^Alright bro see u there...

Imma see if my buddys wanna go too so we can go as a group...
I just got a new set of wheels also...
By Ajax1989
#238846 isnt it as uti?
By phatboycrxhf
#238852 what are the specs on the diamond wheels ? i've been leaning towards 15x10 4.5 back space for my crx...i have 4 inch handmade flares though,so its justified haha

what rear camber kit do you have as well i have T1R's and they didnt camber anything on my rex and i'm dumped hard like you haha

looks legit :thumb:
By pinky.
phatboycrxhf wrote:what are the specs on the diamond wheels ? i've been leaning towards 15x10 4.5 back space for my crx...i have 4 inch handmade flares though,so its justified haha what rear camber kit do you have as well i have T1R's and they didnt camber anything on my rex and i'm dumped hard like you haha looks legit :thumb:

my specs are
- 15x8 12et with a 5mm spacer (7et) front
- 15x10 12 with 10mm spacer (2et) rear
the number between () is the final offset. you can do the flares but id personally think keepin them at 8"s would look so dope. but its on you. blox camber kits go up to -5degrees but then again i am at -6.5 in the rear,

- alrite ikon ill see you out there dude, hopefully my plans dont fail on me. talking to the painter tommorow so hopefully i get a good deal n painted how i want lol btw dude that asked about the uti place, that was the RPM meet that was held this past saturday hosted with Simply Clean n State of stance.
By EG_Ryder
#239357 That's one sexy ass hatch man! Im not usually a fan of those wheels, but that's the best i've ever seen anyone pull them off. You should bring that thing up to Atlanta for the Import Alliance spring meet!
By jayEGR
#239434 i love those diamond steelie wheels i wanted those when i was going to do the EE project , but in blk nice coupe though
By Gustavo
#239438 :thumb: nice hatch. :thumb:
By jdmcivic33
#239546 so nice and clean wide steelies ftw!! :thumb:
By dbrooks
#240957 Lookin fresh as hell! :D
By cmb-bb6
#241243 :thumb: gonna need your assistance once i get some gc coils,wheels and tires for the lude
By bserius
#250029 lookin good man check out my hatch im new to the forums
By Punksz6
#250229 Ur Hatch is Mean As Fu@K!! :thumb: