Post YOUR Hatchback here
By pinky.
#238505 i'm back again guys, new shoes couple other lil add-ons and whoring her out since its the last month she is remaining red.. i am now running a lil more aggresive stance and i went even lower from these pics lol. jus had to do another alignment so i had to raise her up a bit. but now i run 15x8 front n 15x10 rear steelies. and also changing her color up and powdercoating the wheels, ill have a new look by orlando's V2LAB Big meat that i finally make her appearance at a big meet.

couple pics from the SFL GTG(vdub event)

Openclutch.com Feature shots.
Last edited by pinky. on Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
By RL-521
#238506 jesus... :shock:
By Honda4life
#238510 Lovin it.................pure sexy.
By honda power
#238513 holy slammed with some crazy camber... only thing i would change is get rid of that bra.. other than that i love it
By si-b16
#238515 Awesome Stance :thumb: Great job man
By Flatland_EG
#238522 Awesome ride. :thumb:
Where did you get your license plate frame at, I love it and want one? :D
By teal_dx
#238526 Your hatch is by far the most stanced out on this site :thumb:

You should have added this to your other thread so we could see it before/after - what a difference!
By hatchie
teal_dx wrote:Your hatch is by far the most stanced out on this site :thumb:

Not for long :twisted: id say in about two wks there will be some competition!!!!! Lol that's my boy though so if anything some rolling shots side by side
By OleFolk
#238562 Holey shit nice car bro
What stealies are those?
By TrailerTrash
OleFolk wrote:Holey shit nice car bro
What stealies are those?

They are Diamond Racing Wheels.

I am 100% sure you have the most dope EG on Civic-EG. Who else is with me? :headbang: :headbang:
By 1ACarlos
#238656 That is one red hot Civic.
By pinky.
hatchie wrote:
teal_dx wrote:Your hatch is by far the most stanced out on this site :thumb:

not for long :twisted: id say in about two wks there will be some competition!!!!! Lol that's my boy though so if anything some rolling shots side by side

lOl not a competition lance <3 ima help you set ur car up so its gona sit sick as fck too ;) n a shoot once we do lol but thanks for all the positive feed back guys. doing the most i can to just have fun with her lol wish i could run for ride of the month lol. but ill have my car painted in the next couple wks, then itll be BIG changes..

V2lab meat is in orlando on march 27th. 11am-4pm.