Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Jayryan
#238395 Here we are my first set of pics you are seeing exactly what i seen when i made the call to see was it still for sale in the next few months i am going to be putting in serious work to this baby ill keep all posted and hope all goes well wish me luck!!

Honda civic eg 1.3 dx by jayryan1, on Flickr[/img]Image
interior pretty clean by jayryan1, on Flickr
rust around ar5ch and sill by jayryan1, on Flickr
By dbrooks
#238398 hey man! looks like a good start! ive had two projects that have looked worse than that starting out! good luck though! and if you havent noticed, everyone on here is always willing to get info to help out! :thumb: welcome to the family!
By Jayryan
#239664 Here she is this morning as i woke up had to get a few just until the sun comes out not much of a looker but i have the world of ideas for her
civic 008 by jayryan1, on Flickr

civic 010 by jayryan1, on Flickr
civic 011 by jayryan1, on Flickr
so now let the fun begin getting the bodywork prep and that done over the next few weeks before the National car test or vrt and few other things need doing if anyone from Europe knows were i can find a good bushing master kit for less than €150 including shipping let me know please...?
By Jayryan
#245090 new pics up tomorrow got loads of work done lately so far body itself is completely cleaned up awaiting paint and resprayed back bumper and rear hatch also prepd and sanded the whole car and just tidied up all the front bumper grill paint back to original black and looking good hope to have more updates by next week
By Jayryan
#258040 lost my old project to the cops so if anyone has a clean cheap shell in ireland with no rust do get in touch haha
By Dontothefloor
#258042 Hey man just seen this and i lost a 97 starlet to the cops in Omagh... I got a lil dual carb Blue pearl for sale.. PM me!.. :)
By 1ACarlos
#258482 That's definitely a good start
By SirJayDM
#292643 they were tsw not sure of make still have them this is my old account