Post YOUR Hatchback here
By pcbabb
#252138 lol yeah no doubt. some of the headlight wiring was melted together due to the wreck and apparently i didnt get all the bad wiring out when doing the tuck. Now when I turn on the marker lights, the passenger high beam comes on as well. So now I am going to run all new wires from the fuse box to the passenger light.
By pcbabb
#253280 not alot going on lately due to the major storms that recently came through. I have managed to install gas tank and carpet though. Also fixed the headlight wiring and installed my Viper alarm
By Punksz6
#253373 Very Nice Work on the Bay! :thumb:
By pcbabb
#253816 yesterday, I bled my brakes, got an alignment, got a new windshield, got a tag and insurance, got a new battery, then drove 400 miles. Drives and runs good, but today has developed an idle surge. I have a suspicion about the TPS, I have another at home just have to wait until I get back.
By chrono404
#255555 Nice pics. Its amazing how far the car came. Its just paint away from being super clean.

Great Job. :thumb:
By Punksz6
#255629 Nice pics, I really like the last pic!
By Garrywang
#255637 Just read through all 8 pages and man am i impressed you did this all and made it seem easy. you should spring for a clear timing cover if they make them for the civic, having nothing there scares me with timing with these motors its so crutial and if anything were to get in there its done. this is just my opinion, but man may i say this sure has not been time wasted to me. Please build another civic soon so i can read all thoes pages too.
By pcbabb
#255655 thanks guys, I rattle canned the front cap and the tailgate just to get it all one color. Still gotta replace the driver rear quarter before real paint comes though.
By pcbabb
#260291 no real updates. finally got all the a/c stuff installed, including a new underdrive pulley. Hope to get it charged Thursday. I need some tuning like crazy.

oh and my brake master seemed to be going out on me so I put a 7/8 MC on it opposed to the 13/16MC
By kapow
#260373 From

to

:thumb: