Post YOUR Hatchback here
By 92Si
#235877 exterior stock bumper with spoon lip molded to it(i guess you Could call it a bodykit) bomex sides and back, ViS carbon hood and spoon style duckbill, (aerocatch non locking pins waiting)

motor jdm d16z6 with 46thousand miles, header, 2 1/2 exhaust, aem intake, aem fuel rail(getting redone) aem pulleys(waiting to go on) aem fuel pressure regulator, comp cam 59300, 320cc injectors(waiting to get chip and all this other stuff on And get it tuned), edelbrock intake manifold p2r intake and throttle gaskets and ls throttle body(waiting for manifold)

suspension eibach sportline springs, new struts, asr rear subframe brace/ 24mm sway bar, emotor lca's and blox endlinks (soon to come jdm itr front sway bar since my rear sway bar is bigger)

Last edited by 92Si on Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:22 pm, edited 8 times in total.
By 92Si
#236042 Thank you!
By 92Si
#236323 what noone has anything to say about my car?
By Ajax1989
#236324 the front looks like a crx with that bumper

Wats are u plans for it
By 92Si
#236330 i have always wanted a eg with spoon lip, i was going to go stock bumper and spoon lip, till i found this. i think it looks Way cleaner molded together. and i like how the openings go back 3-4 inches. it had a blitz front and some extremely ugly sides and back otherwise i probably would have just added a lip... but since i had to change it all

plans mainly jdm itr 25mm front sway bar, get the edelbrock mani in and get everything on. take a 2 1/2 hour drive wednesday to pick up my s20 tranny. a few other things and bodywork and paint.(got edelbrock cam gear for 68 new the other day)

oh and thinkin about shaving the side moldings, but more leaning towards thin side moldings.
By Punksz6
#236391 Nice, what color u planning on paiting?? :)
By 92Si
#236440 either dark metal flake grey(with red flake mixed in) or a nice metal flake red maybe with dark grey racing stripes/carbon on the hood and spoiler(and hatch once i get it)
By 1ACarlos
#236494 Pretty sharp looking.
By Cl9junky
#236719 I agree with 94_jdm_ferio but get that hatch some paint and it will come alive. It looks like you want that car to handle like its i rails but if you get it lower it will look really sweet. In the words of Borat VERY NICE!! :thumb: :thumb:
By 92Si
#237693 yeah it needs some paint Bad, but yeah i want it to handle like a train....on rails. i would like to lower it more....one day. but its low enough where i live...once i buy another daily driver i would like to get it another inch or so lower.. but i am happy with its height for now.
i think in the one picture, not being able to see the roof line Kiinda makes it look like a rex...but not much.
Last edited by 92Si on Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
By 92Si
#237694 the motor before all the goodies...

got the performer x manifold in the other day, now i just have to get it ported for the integra 60mm throttle body.. and maybe powdercoat it too, we'll see
By 92Si
#246480 compared there is a huge difference, i feel the difference quite a bit in the car! and it looks Way better!