Post YOUR Hatchback here
By arturwwa
#235500 Hello there! I would like to present you my eg. I own it for about 2 years, it was a stock eg3 with 1.3 carb engine which was swapped with vtec dseries which is going to be swapped with b series. I guess that's third car from Poland presented here. I hope youre gonna like it. I just would like to let you know that getting parts that are common in usa, is a really hard deal in Poland because of the price itself, shipping, taxes and custom office. Nevertheless i think my eg after 2 years in my hands is a pretty clean one.

Now I'm getting a set of skunk2 lcas, then raising some funds for brake and engine swap.

SPECS:

engine
- d13b2 to d16y2 swap
- motul 6100 oil
- short d13b2 gearbox
future
- b16a / b18c gsr

suspension
- 50mm lowering springs
- gold beaks tie bar
future
- gold skunk2 lcas
- replica of mugen front upper strut

intake
- big tube
- 4,5" fujita super flow filter

exhaust
- 2" that comes from delsol vti
- cat converter
- mtech oem look muffler with 2.75" tip

brakes
- still stock -_-
future
- 262/239 from eg6

body
- new r81 milano red paintwork
- I gen denji projectors with black housing
- smoked amber corner lights
- yellow h3 bulbs
- usdm tail lights
- usdm tail gate
- spoon style mirrors
- spoon style duckbill
- vti front lip
- golden eagle tow hook
future
- yellow fog lights

interior
- honda prelude IV seats
- amber dashboard light
- skunk2 shift knob
- d35 momo classic steering wheel
- oem momo honda horn button
future
- short shifter
- oil temp gauge
- black eg6 interior
- eg6 jdm cluster

wheels
- toyo t1r 15/50/195
- gold drag dr-20, 15x7

car audio
- oem tape player

otherz
- some stickers
- orange fender washers
- orange vision vtec solenoid cap
- highlighted corenr lights

enjoy the pics! :weee:

Last edited by arturwwa on Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:59 pm, edited 9 times in total.
By si-b16
#235501 Awesome pics matey an very tidy hatch :thumb:
By ceelx
#235512 keep going this way homie :thumb:
By kel
#235574 Very nice just get it closer to the tarmac 8)
By arturwwa
#235583 new, lower springs are omw to my place, im planning to lower it more and install my gold s2 lcas on saturday. some coilover set will get onboard in future, hopefully its gonna be slammed (not lowered ^^) during following holidays. here, i have a picture with beaks, cant wait to see her with lcas installed.

you will be pictured, i promise :)

i have a lot of ideas what to do with the car, of course in the one and only way. lack of money is the thing that makes this project not finished yet.
By Gustavo
#235788 I wish i went wit S2 gold lca's. :( I was short on some money n went wit the Blox gold lca's.
By arturwwa
Gustavo wrote:I wish i went wit S2 gold lca's. :( I was short on some money n went wit the Blox gold lca's.

i can understand you, s2's cost ALOT for us in poland, i was raising money specially to buy them. i heard that blox lcas have problems with bushings so decided to wait a bit longer and buy the best stuff.
By Gustavo
arturwwa wrote:
Gustavo wrote:I wish i went wit S2 gold lca's. :( I was short on some money n went wit the Blox gold lca's.

i can understand you, s2's cost ALOT for us in poland, i was raising money specially to buy them. i heard that blox lcas have problems with bushings so decided to wait a bit longer and buy the best stuff.

I have heard the same but i haven't had problems wit mine.
By arturwwa
#236200 thanks! im trying to do my best. ride is a bit lower than it is in photos, but still its not slammed as it should be. now im getting an eg6 brake swap, so there will be not enough money left to buy some decent coilover set during next month.

i got my lcas installed finally :)