Post YOUR Hatchback here
By dorward601
#235347 i picked up me eg4 realy cheap after i sold my old one wanted anuther like my old one striped it out but this one even more so only thing left in is the dash will b makin a track dash when i change my lump am planing on fittin a H22 from the face lift with the lsd box with a turbo convertion also the car has a few bits dun more and more gtin dun al the time will b goin cf parts soon after my sir break convertion is on and a few other mods are on will try and upload sum pics the bumper is a one of if any is thinkin did all the work my self seen it dun once before and liked it as not a fan of the fogs so went a dif way to most hope u like i no i do and most that have seen it do. :D
By EG {FIVE-500}
#235387 nice clean hatch the bonnet looks cool did u just flick paint over it :thumb: dont no what to think of the bumper it looks cool but dont think i would have the heart to do it alls that counts is that u like it :thumb:
By Gustavo
#235416 Nice. :thumb: Not really diggin the bumper. Still nice though. :thumb:
By 1ACarlos
#235779 Nice hatch. Like the hood as well.
By arturwwa
#235781 the idea of painting the hood is one of those 'others' :D but looks fine. what have you made with cornerlights? painted them inside or is it some kind of tint?
By dorward601
#249993 the bonnet will go carbon after the lump is changed and ye the the corners are dun with a light spray tint
By Punksz6
#250228 Nice Hatch! :thumb:
By dorward601
#256487 shud hopefuly pic up a donner car in the nxt few months. couple of things hav changed bonnet is now satin black and i now hav a set of satin black buddy clup p1s and is now down to 850kg