Post YOUR Hatchback here
By andyc
#287722 another delivery! best christmas ever... replacement wishbones so I can fit my front ARB :)

By Punksz6
#287823 :thumb:
By jdmdomo
#287880 nice parts ..

keep posting pictures .. bro ..

and thanks for sharing with us ..
By couch_c
#300081 What kind of interior is that?
By andyc
#300117 It's all black from an lsi, then front seats and centre console from a 4th gen prelude. Bitch to fit it all but I love it :D
By andyc
#300141 I need rear lcas really, and I want an ES bushing kit to fit at the same time... I need some tyres too so I can give youre steels back too!
By andyc
#304029 alright guys!? its been a while, been slack with my car... I treated it to electric windows, central locking and a JDM rear interior this week :D

By -paul
#304031 Love the JDM interior! :)
By andyc
#304032 needs a clean and a fabric retrim but I love it :D
By andyc
#304040 I really like it, thanks :)
By couch_c
andyc wrote:alright guys!? its been a while, been slack with my car... I treated it to electric windows, central locking and a JDM rear interior this week :D

How did you get 2 speakers in the rear? Did you split the wires for both of them?
By andyc
#304055 I'm using a 4 channel amp with a reference box on the wiring for each channel. The reference box splits the signal 2 ways on each channel so on each you have one woofer and one tweeter. I have the same on the front, a component on the bottom and tweeter at top of the door card. You could just run 4 wires from the original 2 but what I've done is the best way to get a good sound :)
By couch_c
#304111 Never heard of 4 channel amps, but sounds like it's different from sub amps. What size are those speakers?