Post YOUR Hatchback here
By JangoFeet08
#234437 Hey Civic-EG crew! Long time viewer, first time poster.

You heard right. Bought this sucka for 300 bucks. When I got it, it was STRIPPED! The guy only left the front half of the panels, no carpet, no headliner, no stereo, no NOTHIN. The guy was also leaving for another base so he had to get rid of it quickly. I'm in the AF and stationed in Germany. Looks pretty good on the outside, but needs lots of love to make this thing nice. It also happens to have the carbureted D13B2. :?

I also just got some Tein S-techs for 60 bucks from this guy who only used em for about a year, so they are broken in now. I'll be putting those on this Saturday.

My plans for the car:

B16A3 (preferably) Swap
Headers, exhaust, etc.
Get all the dents, rust off.
Paint. (not out here in Germany, waaay too expensive)
Carbon Fiber hood.
and of course, fully restore the interior.

I got a ton of work to do, but here are some pics.
Hopefully it will look a little cleaner after the 2" drop on Saturday thanks to the springs.

Feedback, tips, anything is appreciated! Thanks!

-Jango.

Last edited by JangoFeet08 on Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:33 am, edited 4 times in total.
By Ajax1989
#234453 nice start
and :welcome:
By butta75
#234457 Great work, I cant wait to see where this goes.
By Gustavo
#234458 Great start. :welcome:
By Ajax1989
#234460 ^ lazy ass.. lol
cant even type your own welcome
gotta quote someone else lol jk
By JangoFeet08
#234471 Thanks guys!
I also plan on hitting up a junkyard on Saturday to hopefully find a headliner, some more interior pieces, and maybe those side-moldings.
Will post pics of the drop too once that is done.
By Chance
#234476 Good deal on both the hatch and suspension! :thumb:
By chorean
#234489 Dude, I love that color, I recommend you keep it that way! Definitely no EGs like that out here in the US (or it's really rare).

As to the interior, yes it's stripped but just a lil bit of work and it'll be good as new!

Good luck with this man! What a steal!
By Stokes
#234498 Nice colour :D

Good luck with the engine swap! I'm currently changing my engine on my EG3 and there's alot of work involved. :(
By jayEGR
#234565 you one lucky son of a bitch man thats a steal , ive never seen a hatch the same color as my coupe , :thumb: sweettttt project my friend