Post YOUR Hatchback here
By phatboycrxhf
#238851 rootbeer is legit...i like diet A&W :woot:
By rootbeer_eg
#238919 @K!RK_180i
are you sure there racing hart rims because the rims says motorsport right on them :? :?
By K!RK_180i
rootbeer_eg wrote:@K!RK_180i
are you sure there racing hart rims because the rims says motorsport right on them :? :?
yip i am sure buddy my friend has a 17'' in that rim but like i said thats what its called here in south africa :)
By chris_barnes
#239145 Your hatch is really nice. What code is the motor D16A9? Or D16Z5? This engine is quite rare in North America as far as I know. Here in Europe all CRXes have these. I believe your car was with the regular D series 5th gen tranny and just the motor was swapped. Good luck with the new heart.

p.s. Rims are killer
By rootbeer_eg
#239370 the old motor was a dc2 integra b18b1 and the swapped motor is a high compression b18a1 from a da9 integra with the b18b1 inmtake manifold and throttle body than thanks for the positive feedback :woot: :woot:
By K!RK_180i
rootbeer_eg wrote:thanks for the response :thumb:
no problem bru once again nice ride wish i had a hatch here in SA is they are very rare to get here
By rootbeer_eg
#240310 so i pullled the head off my motor because it was smoking like a diesel everytime i would go fast and then slow down or take a corner fast it turns out whoever put this motor back together after it got rebuilt was an idiot becausei could practically take them off with a socket in my hand but no damage was caused buy the head bolts being not torqued down properly :woot:
By bserius
#253628 shit that looks good with green on the root beer color
By Garrywang
#253630 Rims look like the Rota rev's to me nice hatch i aspire to have the same set up sooner rather then later. Kudos mangg keep it up bro
By rootbeer_eg
#283061 so i havent really posted anything for a while and its time for an update
just been really busy with work and havent had time to post anything up

so here it is
in the summer i went up to vernon for a week it was a heavenly drive up the highway with the window down and the bass pounding

and the one day i decided to take pictures of my car a thunder storm decided it was going to show up in the background
so a good photo shoot turned into a badass photo shoot
ill let the pictures do the talking

and the reason why some of the pictures are screwed up is because the iphone camera couldnt register the huge flash from the lightning

this two pictures were from the revscene meet
im still amazed that my car made it into that post on there website
and a good camera make my car look badass

so i went to my local junkyard because i needed a new window crank and i found a coupe that had the window crank , the door panels were in the back seat so i took a look at them and to my luck they had jdm door pockets and i got them for ffree because he didnt want to write me a receipt which is ok with me

ive also accumulated a bunch of parts to turbo my car
ive got a full turbo kit 3 inch thermal r&d exhaust
eagle rods
je pistons
gsr head
i want a jg edelbrock intake manifold
i have a whole bunch of other things to
i will also have two extra motors for spares after i build my turbo motor

(p.s if somebody feel like making these pictures bigger go for it
i dont no how to do it)