Post YOUR Hatchback here
By MrWoohoo
#232508 Hi, I'm a Honda enthusiast from the UK and would like to show some of the cars I've had in the past and the current build up.

My old EJ2........nothing too special but I liked it.

MY old EJ1........My last car and a very rare car, Jap Spec coupe with full service history from Primo Honda and even had the sales persons own cards in there too lol amongst other goodies. :D

My EG5........current build project.

Picked the car up in April 2010 with low mileage but unfortunately the bodywork wasn't too good, hoping to get it sorted this year.
I had done a few mods when I got it and have slowly been collecting parts for the turbo build.
Now that the bad weather is passing it's time again to get working on it and will be updating this thread as and when I get stuff done, thanks.

Will get some more recent pics up soon with the new bits I fitted today........
Last edited by MrWoohoo on Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By Gustavo
#232527 :welcome: Nice hatch n i like the wink mirror. :thumb:
By intheworks
#234000 very clean and simple :thumb: iv got those same corner lights....love em
By MrWoohoo
#266874 Updates from a few months back sorry for the delayed post.
The front end will be changing next month, got a few other things to change different profile tyres and spacers needed lol, more soon. :wink:

By b20_link
MrWoohoo wrote:Updates from a few months back sorry for the delayed post.
The front end will be changing next month, got a few other things to change different profile tyres and spacers needed lol, more soon. :wink:

nice rims/// i'm love the r-4o bolts :thumb: :thumb:
By Punksz6
#266942 Love the Wheels!!! :thumb:
By MrWoohoo
#266947 Thanks guys, yeah I luv the wheels and the fact that I got 'em cheaper than a set of rotas is a bonus haha they're Enkei K Cup's 15x6.5 ET38.
Still a way to go yet before it looks good hence why I need different tyres and spacers, amongst other things. lol
By MrWoohoo
#266991 Wheels & lugnuts off, washed and stored now sitting back on some bullshit. :(

Have to get tyres off the wheels as I need a rethink on suspension and tyres !!!

Also don't want to ruin the wheels when the car goes into the bodyshop. :wink:

Test fit to see what needs doing for custom bumper...

Gonna be getting this bumper/lip...

To look like this on the hatch...

But on a good note my so-fitted sticker arrived today so not all bad haha, hence why I need a bit of a rethink.

Also got the EG8 up on axles now ready to do work, been sitting for ages as I didn't know what to do with it, but now I do! ^_^
I'm gonna be doing a little wiretuck first as and when I have the time, gonna spray the bay, clean/paint the engine, change brakes etc...as you can see I haven't got very far just yet. lol
Not attempted anything like this before so definately will be an experience. lol

More soon...
Last edited by MrWoohoo on Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By Punksz6
#266999 Can't wait to see more! Nice Lip too! :thumb:
By 1ACarlos
#267157 Very nice
By little_red-316dadub
#267441 yo
what brand is that bra
that looks good
some of them fit real loose and bunch up
By MrWoohoo
little_red-316dadub wrote:yo
what brand is that bra
that looks good
some of them fit real loose and bunch up
It's actually a LeBra, I imported 2 full nose sets a few years back, the one on the hatch at the moment is off my EG8 so doesn't really fit that good, it's only on there at the moment as my hoods fucked. lol
The one I had on the EJ2/EJ1 for 2dr/3dr was a better fit. :thumb: