Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Gustavo
#231516 Yo tambien hablo espanol! :thumb: Esta bien chido tu hatch. :thumb:
By alfonso333
1995db7 wrote:
alfonso333 wrote:
chilango41 wrote:Yo tambien hablo español. Esta cabron tu hatch, yo tenia uno casi como el tuyo pero me lo robaron! Ay cualquier cosa que ocupes, aqui pregunta.

Hola, me alegro que encontrar personas que hablen español, porque el ingles y yo somos medio enemigos. Bueno, pues estube leyendo para hacer la transformacion de tambor a disco de freno trasero, aun tengo la duda si debo cambiar la bomba de freno???

Fow those that doesnt speak spanish im asking if i need to change the brake master cilinder if i want to make the transformation to put rear disk brake?

no es necesario cambiarla pero puedes sentir la diferencia y puedes usar una de un integra del mismo ano y si tu carro no tiene la valvula 40/40 necesitas una para que el liquido de freno sea distribuido igual alante y atras

Y como yo se si mi carro tiene valvula 40/40??? esa es la pequeña que usan al lado de la principal???
By alfonso333
Cl9junky wrote:Very very nice!! So clean love the setup. What you got planned next?

- As Soon As possible, i want to change the interior color, because the plastics covers are half gray and half black as you can see in this picture, i want to put the complete interior black.

- Header, Cold Air Intake, Paint the Valve Cap to make the engine look a little bit agressive. And organize the electrical cables because they look like spaguettis :lol: .

- Rear Disk Brake Transformation

- Euroclear Rear Tail light

- Red Racing Seats

- Change the speedometer because the one i have doesnt have tach.

thats all to the moment, if you want tome make me any suggestion please be free to do it :)
By alfonso333
#231551 New Pictures from a meet.

By Cl9junky
#231555 ^ sounds really good. I like the way this hatch is set up. That wire tuck is going to look so clean. For the tail light do you mean the half and half or all clear euros? The half and half will look good but don't know about the all clear euros :thumb:
By alfonso333
Cl9junky wrote:^ sounds really good. I like the way this hatch is set up. That wire tuck is going to look so clean. For the tail light do you mean the half and half or all clear euros? The half and half will look good but don't know about the all clear euros :thumb:

Hello, I would give a try to the Wire Tuck to see what i can do.

With the Tail Light, is this one.

By chrono404
alfonso333 wrote:Image

This is my Favorite picture of an EG Hatch ever. Everything on it flows perfectly. It Reminds me of an EP3.

:thumb: :thumb:
By andrius
#231616 freaky nice looking hath
By 1995db7
alfonso333 wrote:
1995db7 wrote:
alfonso333 wrote:
chilango41 wrote:Yo tambien hablo español. Esta cabron tu hatch, yo tenia uno casi como el tuyo pero me lo robaron! Ay cualquier cosa que ocupes, aqui pregunta.

Hola, me alegro que encontrar personas que hablen español, porque el ingles y yo somos medio enemigos. Bueno, pues estube leyendo para hacer la transformacion de tambor a disco de freno trasero, aun tengo la duda si debo cambiar la bomba de freno???

Fow those that doesnt speak spanish im asking if i need to change the brake master cilinder if i want to make the transformation to put rear disk brake?

no es necesario cambiarla pero puedes sentir la diferencia y puedes usar una de un integra del mismo ano y si tu carro no tiene la valvula 40/40 necesitas una para que el liquido de freno sea distribuido igual alante y atras

Y como yo se si mi carro tiene valvula 40/40??? esa es la pequeña que usan al lado de la principal???

para darte cuenta si tienes la 40/40 sigue la lineas de freno desde la bomba y vas a encontrar donde se separan las lineas para el frente y las de atras,esta es la que necesitas para distribuir el liquido de freno igual http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt ... 09&bih=562
By chilango41
#231630 Sentirias mas la diferiencia con el master cylinder y la 40/40 valve de un integra. Estaria mejor porque de todos modos ya bas a tener discos atras :thumb:
By Cl9junky
alfonso333 wrote:
Cl9junky wrote:^ sounds really good. I like the way this hatch is set up. That wire tuck is going to look so clean. For the tail light do you mean the half and half or all clear euros? The half and half will look good but don't know about the all clear euros :thumb:

Hello, I would give a try to the Wire Tuck to see what i can do.

With the Tail Light, is this one.

I am glad you choose those lights and not the all clear euros. Your hatch is coming along very nice. Keep us posted :thumb:
By alfonso333
1995db7 wrote:
alfonso333 wrote:
1995db7 wrote:
alfonso333 wrote:

para darte cuenta si tienes la 40/40 sigue la lineas de freno desde la bomba y vas a encontrar donde se separan las lineas para el frente y las de atras,esta es la que necesitas para distribuir el liquido de freno igual http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt ... 09&bih=562

Ok, mañana me voy a fijar a ver que tiene puesto el carro.