Post YOUR Hatchback here
By alfonso333
#231191 Hello, my name is Alfonso from Dominican REpublic, i have been visiting this page for a while and i really like to see all the rides here, so i decided to show you guys my Civic :). This page has been very helpfull to me :)
Last edited by alfonso333 on Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By alfonso333
#231192 When i bought it in September 2009.

Sound System

I change the original Fog Lights, for the Civic 2000 Fog Light

Original Fog Light And Front Lip Type - R

Also, i change de front LIP, :), i think it look better this way.

Then i get Whithe MF8 style Rims and Rear Spoon Spoiler

Cleaning the engine :D

Results

Now, i going to show you some cool pictures of my carafter the first group of modifications.

:thumb: :thumb:

Rolling Shoot

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After saving some $$$$$ it was some new modifications!!!!

Paint JOB , New Rims, Carbon Fiber Spoon Spoiler and a new interior.

Thanx, civic-eg.com i learn how to change de color of the bulbs of the cluster :) :) :)

Where are the seats??

:)

New Look

This is all to the moment, hope you like it :)
Last edited by alfonso333 on Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Gustavo
#231193 :welcome: Really like the hatch! :thumb: Good job bro. :thumb:
By Luke-esi
#231194 love the hatch! it looks clean! i want some front fogs like that :(
By ceelx
#231195 good ride, but i think is looks better with white rims, but this is my opinion only ;)
By alfonso333
ceelx wrote:good ride, but i think is looks better with white rims, but this is my opinion only ;)

I was very Sad the Day i change the rims, because i miss my old white rims, but with the new paint job the white rims look very very old!!! so i decided to buy a new ones, now it looks new from all angles!!!
By kingjmack
#231198 Looking good man! When you had the white rims on the car, what brand where they? and what brand of lip did you put on?
By Luke-esi
#231199 how hard was it to fit the EK fogs? or were they a straight fit?
By zee_illestCx
#231273 mad props bro; that's real clean-- i love them leather seats haha :thumb:
By alfonso333
1995db7 wrote:la hatch se ve lokisima pero me gustava ma con los aros blancos.bienvenido mi pana

Hola, primero que veo hablando español por aqui, ella se veia bien con los blancos, pero ya me estoy acostumbrando a estos cromados, pero ni modo cualquier cosa solo hay que volverlos a cambiar. Estaba viendo tu carro y me encanta el estilo que tiene, y ese color blanco esta impecable.

De donde eres que hablas español?
By alfonso333
Luke-esi wrote:how hard was it to fit the EK fogs? or were they a straight fit?

It was a little bit hard, because you have to make a bigger hole to the bumper and the back of the fog light hit the chasis, so yo have hit the chasis with a hammer to make it fit, but the car illumination is great with those fog light.

Then yo have to make another modification to the fog light to put a H.I.D system, because the H3 bulbs is bigger yo have make a hole to the rear cover and put cilicone after installing the bulb to prevent that the water enter de fog light
By alfonso333
kingjmack wrote:Looking good man! When you had the white rims on the car, what brand where they? and what brand of lip did you put on?

The rims was ZERO WHEELS and the from lip i really not remember but is mugen style.
By 1995db7
alfonso333 wrote:
1995db7 wrote:la hatch se ve lokisima pero me gustava ma con los aros blancos.bienvenido mi pana

Hola, primero que veo hablando español por aqui, ella se veia bien con los blancos, pero ya me estoy acostumbrando a estos cromados, pero ni modo cualquier cosa solo hay que volverlos a cambiar. Estaba viendo tu carro y me encanta el estilo que tiene, y ese color blanco esta impecable.

De donde eres que hablas español?

aqui hay mas hispanos,yo soy dominicano original mente de san jose de las matas,gracias por el compliment de mi hatch