Post YOUR Hatchback here
By cjw_89
#232012 I absolutley loved!!!! The first few pictures with the type r replica lip.But i lost it after you changed the lip.Can someone please explain to me why the type r lip is so un popular? I love the car but i am not feeling that lip :? Should put a poll up for which lip looks better on the car.That is my opinion only.Do not hate on me.There is just something about the type r lip that i love!
By alfonso333
cjw_89 wrote:I absolutley loved!!!! The first few pictures with the type r replica lip.But i lost it after you changed the lip.Can someone please explain to me why the type r lip is so un popular? I love the car but i am not feeling that lip :? Should put a poll up for which lip looks better on the car.That is my opinion only.Do not hate on me.There is just something about the type r lip that i love!

nothing is bad with the type r lip, but the mugen make the car look lower :)
By Gustavo
#232649 ^^^ :thumb: ^^^
By ceelx
#232650 look good.
i will do the same convertion.
are you feel difference ??
By alfonso333
ceelx wrote:look good.

The difference is HUGEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!! the car really stops now !!!!!!!!!

is a great modification, not too expensive, easy to do, ans really make the job.
By ceelx
alfonso333 wrote:

is a great modification, not too expensive, easy to do, ans really make the job.

do you change breake lines ??
By alfonso333
ceelx wrote:
alfonso333 wrote:

do you change breake lines ??

I bought a new brake lines because the one that have the new brakes was CUT, so, it was only change thats 2 line, like US$ 30.00 more.
By Gustavo
#232749 Does ur e-brake still work? Mine dont 4 some reason but then again thats how we got it n i wanna fix the e-brake.
By Eg6H2D
#232759 Se Ve nitidad. y bienvinidos a Civic-Eg. De que parte de DR eres? Soy de Bani.. buenos de E.U. pero la familia de Bani.. :thumb:
By alfonso333
Gustavo wrote:Does ur e-brake still work? Mine dont 4 some reason but then again thats how we got it n i wanna fix the e-brake.

Yes they work perfectly, as you can see in the picture, they come with the e-brake cable, was only unmount the original ones and conect the new ones

By alfonso333
EG6b20R wrote:Se Ve nitidad. y bienvinidos a Civic-Eg. De que parte de DR eres? Soy de Bani.. buenos de E.U. pero la familia de Bani.. :thumb:

ehy, k lo k, mira k casualidad, mis padres son de bani, incluso yo vivi alla un tiempo, en el mismo pueblo, pero en estos momentos vivo en santo domingo!!!