Post YOUR Hatchback here
By 1ACarlos
#230379 Definitely one of the best I've seen here.
By OleFolk
#230380 Damn nice hatch so clean lovin how it sits on those rims
I would say duckbill as well but it would also look fresh with the jdm wing plus window visors :thumb:
Id definatly be happy to wake up to that every morning and drive everyday nice ride
Also the color seems to look burgundy
By 716_EG
#231893 thats one of the cleanest hatchs on this site imo...very nice hatch...but i agree it def needs a duckbill..but the BYS will look nice 8) very nice hatch though.
By RyVcZ
#231928 :woot: hotness!!! :woot:

agree with you get those eg6 sir2 long led wings, particularly the 1pc design :thumb:
By hatchie
#231944 Shits ghey raise in and run no camber bitch....needs 20's and body kit
By Aldo91
hatchie wrote:Shits ghey raise in and run no camber bitch....needs 20's and body kit

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

very nice and clean hatch makes me wish mine wasnt black
By hatchie
#232268 Look fag can't even post in his build thread ...

CHECKLIST:
cars a wannabe √
owner is too√
wheels suck√

Lol
By Aldo91
#232303 its built for me not you, plus its not my car this thread is about. :lol:
By hatchie
#232916 ^^^^^ hope u didn't think I was talking bout u lol I kno the guy who made this thread lol
By cmb-bb6
#236005 looking good :thumb:
By sir_ty
#236021 another clean red hatch in south florida ftw... i live in ftlauderdale
By sk8killa180
#236027 yooo i live in south florida, coral springs me and my friend both got white hatches eh2s mine is apart in my driveway gettin a f20b and is on kybs and ground control ajustables and slamed just as low but im on 13 in steelys wich i cant wait to get ride of looks great way better than mine but mines comein along and my friends got a ls swap in his im tryin to get him to go vtech tho hahaha looks awsome btw someone should start a southflorida eg crew and we roll together to meats and events!!!!!!!!
By sir_ty
sk8killa180 wrote:yooo i live in south florida, coral springs me and my friend both got white hatches eh2s mine is apart in my driveway gettin a f20b and is on kybs and ground control ajustables and slamed just as low but im on 13 in steelys wich i cant wait to get ride of looks great way better than mine but mines comein along and my friends got a ls swap in his im tryin to get him to go vtech tho hahaha looks awsome btw someone should start a southflorida eg crew and we roll together to meats and events!!!!!!!!

everybody should just meet up at 27th one night.. would be epic