Post YOUR Hatchback here
By pinky.
#230056 whats up guys, names miguel but known as pinky. i live in south florida, just recently bought a bone stock eg in within a couple weeks i transformed it into this. i decided id be going all out this time around bein its my 4th eg hatch so i want to have fun with it, enjoy.

xmas shot

93 Civic DX (canadian spec)

Interior
-Si front seats
-CTR Red Carpet
-Nardi Woodgrain
-JDM center console
-JDM Armrest
-Vti Cluster
-Cup/Coin holder
-GSR Shift Nob

Exterior
-JDM antenna block off
-SiR Clear Corners
-OEM Honda Hood bra
-OEM Honda Access window visors(not on car yet ;P)
-OEM mudflaps
-I <3 Driving Slow license plate frame lol.

Wheels/Suspension
Enkei 92's
15x7 20et. (around 6et after adt)
4x100 to 4x114 adapters.
Federal Formoza 165/45/R15

KYB Damper Shocks + Ground Control Coils
Last edited by pinky. on Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By EdwinBlack
#230058 I totaly love it!

Thats just perfect :love: great shots too, i love it how you wrapped the hood

A spoiler would make it even better
By pinky.
#230060 thanks guys :D i personally dont rly wana do a duckbill this time around, just mainly wana run the oem sir wing which i am in the search for, but i recently ordered a new set of wheels and a front lip, i got visors for her on xmas and just awaiting my wheels to come in to put everything on. i am keepin her stanced out and simplyclean. :thumb:
By murphidaho
#230061 Looks awesome!! I really like your style. Keepin' it clean and slammed.
By pinky.
teal_dx wrote:I love the full polished 92's - whats the wheel/tire specs? And what wheels are next? :thumb:

the wheels are 15x7 20et the wheels are 4x114 so i ran 20mm adapters bringing them to like 6et. i ran 165/45 tires. idk if you guys can tell but had to run decent amount of camber all around 6.5 in the rear and 6 in the front. lol low cambered life. but my next wheels pushin up the scale 15x9 area. :hehe:
By 93hatcheg
#230112 awesome hatch :shock: definatly sits perfect :love: mind sharing your suspension set up with us???? and maybe even some motor details, cause that hatch looks clean as fuck!
By Gustavo
#230121 Really like ur hatch. :thumb: But i also think u need a duckbill. Just my opinion.
By Cl9junky
#230122 Yes sick very very nice.

If you dont mind what kind of muffler is that?
By TrailerTrash
#230142 dang fine ride man :thumb:

i love the stance and the overall look is killer
By pinky.
#230152 ill probably think of getin a duckbill meanwhile as i save for the bys :) thats what i rly want to rock, as for my suspension i am running kyb damper shocks + ground control coils. turnt all the way down, well could go probably half or inch lower but i wouldnt be able to drive lol i am in the process of buyin the ground control 3" top hats so it gives me more clearance..

motor- D15 bone stock. 5spd. power steering + ac + my cruise control probably styl works lol

the muffler- i rly have no clue dude, the guy i got the car from had it put on there and it sounds and looks pretty good so its stickin for now till i find somethin else, but i doubt, my friend actually has the same one so ill see if he knows any info on it but the muffler fits her nice since i am so slammed.

ill probably edit my post nd add my mods list lol. but im glad i am getin good reactions. lol lets just hope with my next set of wheels and way i take her it stays on a good note. :thumb:
By EG6B18C1
#230155 Good Lord!! Now thats a Bad azz Hatch! :) I love itttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!