Post YOUR Hatchback here
By sir_ty
#229382 i always come on this forum but never posted my car... so witht tht being said here is my car, wish i had before pics but this is a couple of the car as is today and ill update this as the car grows
comments welcomed

right after it came out of the paint shop

a couple onths later
[IMG]http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r173/tyty7317/DSC00585.jpg[IMG]

and now on new wheels rota ck racings.....
was realy bright tht day lol

By -Todd-
#229384 Clean, I think i've seen that last pic before on another forum.
By sir_ty
#229386 im on honda-tecch alot thts probably where u saw it
By Cl9junky
#229387 Very nice i like the setup so far clean with a good stance :thumb: :thumb:
By sir_ty
Cl9junky wrote:Very nice i like the setup so far clean with a good stance :thumb: :thumb:

thanks but i plan on going lower when i get a set of fnfs
By Cl9junky
sir_ty wrote:
Cl9junky wrote:Very nice i like the setup so far clean with a good stance :thumb: :thumb:

I assuming you are talking about there coilovers. I like how it is now but F it slam that thing. Mine is pretty much as low as i can get it without my Beaks lower tie bar hitting. I too was thinking about getting FnF coilovers for my setup but i talked to some people ended up going to the Skunk2 Pro S V2. I love them. None the less very nice
By Gustavo
#229396 Nice hatch. :thumb:
By sir_ty
Cl9junky wrote:
sir_ty wrote:

I assuming you are talking about there coilovers. I like how it is now but F it slam that thing. Mine is pretty much as low as i can get it without my Beaks lower tie bar hitting. I too was thinking about getting FnF coilovers for my setup but i talked to some people ended up going to the Skunk2 Pro S V2. I love them. None the less very nice

how much lower can you go on your skunk 2s and how harsh is the ride if harsh at all?
By sir_ty
Gustavo wrote:Nice hatch. :thumb:

thanks man urs is nice as well
By Cl9junky
sir_ty wrote:
Cl9junky wrote:
sir_ty wrote:

how much lower can you go on your skunk 2s and how harsh is the ride if harsh at all?

I am as far down as I can go up front. the back I got about another half inch. It rides pretty stiff but I think the sway bar is most of what I feel.
By Gustavo
sir_ty wrote:
Gustavo wrote:Nice hatch. :thumb:

thanks man urs is nice as well

Thanks. :thumb:
By sir_ty
alfonso333 wrote:Love the color!!!!! & Rims

thanks trying to be different with the wheels