Post YOUR Hatchback here
By cjw_89
#287076 next wish list i have is rods with arps installed nothing fancy. Type r front lip denjis! And lamin x yellow film....can any you canadians help me out here to avoid customs? Also whats your take on lamin x film on a white eg ? [/b]
By cjw_89
#287119 8) i am debating on laminx yellow 4.99 free shipping from.hong kong or just go with duplicolor metalcast yellow on the inside and bake
By rootbeer_eg
#287135 you could always fdo what i did with mine i put lexus es300 projector fogs
in mine and it looks completely stock :woot:

wel first i started with these
i knocked of the back housing beacuse i just used my old one
since i already have a h3 300k hid kit in them aswell
this is what the stock eg fogs looks like
this is what the lexus fog looks like
i got it to fit better just never took a pic of it
this is a pic of them after installed the light output with just the hid kit is tremndously better that the crappy ass stock little bulb
i relly like the straight line cuttoff that the projectors have
By cjw_89
#287194 Niceee i want denjis so bad for mine. I no they dont look pretty but i like the two peice setup with individual bulbs for high and low
By rootbeer_eg
cjw_89 wrote:Niceee i want denjis so bad for mine. I no they dont look pretty but i like the two peice setup with individual bulbs for high and low

denjis are sick one of my buddies has them were i live and i want them
theres a set on a local forum for sale for 400 bucks black housed denjis too
By cjw_89
#287345 I got a set of reps lined up for super cheep :) . Does anyone know where I can get a set of ls rods which have arps installed. Im not looking for anything fancy like golden.eagle etc. just something that wont rip itsself apart at 9k or so lol
By rootbeer_eg
#287888 thanks dood
didnt take to long to do
just did a buddies integra today
pain in the ass i had to make my own brakets
By cjw_89
#301377 Small update i am starting at my quarters and gettin rid of all the cancer,the car if from the mainland so rust is much less of an issue then our nl cars.

Two hour time frame and i came up with this

Selling my b16 head and moving on up to some torque. Haters gunna hate but she is seeing a j :).. If anyone who is a j series guru here please chime in i have some questions to ask :)
By cjw_89
#319807 its been a while,picked up a 92 si in captiva blue. Got some serious plans. ill have pics of mine now and my newest love.
By cjw_89
#332432 Hey guys its been a while since I've posted but I still have the hatch. Here's a few shots. I also decided to go the turbo route and I'm lovin it!!

Mind the oil around the door bottoms and sidemarkers,its coated well :D
By cjw_89
#332434 Image