Post YOUR Hatchback here
By OleFolk
#234975 I hope you mean ek fog lights
Lookin good man :thumb:
By cjw_89
#235005 theyre just stock black housed with new lenses buddy has a 2000 se coupe and has egay GARBAGE lights. No i meant headlights... lol
By cjw_89
#235613 Just picked up my hood

Here is a pic of my car in the house..Well pretty much lol

By Eg6H2D
#235624 Dam,n wish my rust was just that little. i think i need to replace my entire quarte on one side and half of my driver rocker panel.. :cry:
By cjw_89
#235634 i gt it just in time to get away without a rocker:) i do have a spot up by my pedals on the floor that needs some attention though
By cjw_89
#236058 Image

By Ecc0
#236062 coming along nicely, bonnet looks great, would just upgrade those pins to aerocatches look better plus can get the key lock ones so can get ride of the bonnet latch
By 92Si
#236090 lookin great so far!, but i am with ecco aerocatch pins look clean.(got non locking ones waiting to go on mine)
By cjw_89
#236111 reason i big on the same one is becuase they were $10 to my door and they were the same lol. I never knew these existed to be honest! FFS :x .. But how about moutning them to my hood where its already drilled.Does anyone have a set to sell me. I LIKE
By cjw_89
92Si wrote:lookin great so far!, but i am with ecco aerocatch pins look clean.(got non locking ones waiting to go on mine)

Now i want locking ones SO BAD! FU*K... Is there either diy on these people ?
By cjw_89
#280650 latest pic. She is going away for the winter within the next week or so. I am doing the quarters and a spray bomb job. I am in the process of locating a bys wing i want one so bad. The duckbill isnt doing anything for me now.

What color do you guys recommend? i was thinkin panda style or flat black, but my hood wont stand out if the car is flat black.

By Ajax1989
#280651 Looking good!