Post YOUR Hatchback here
By cjw_89
#234830 i have the passenger 1/4 side there. My BIGGEST concern is what to do with the rust behind the quarter.Eliminate as most of it as possible then get the seam sealer brushed on.And get a tube of window weld where it needs to be THICK :P I need to get my driverside panel now. Is there a certian way i should go about the work? Is that degraser good? I am frightend to death rust will come back ARGHHH :x
By cjw_89
#234898 Image

By cjw_89
#234963 thanks fellas :) i would be at the part where the bumper rests to but we are supposed to have like 40++ cms of snow today sooo :thumbdown: ..Once i get at it ill be sure to take more pics i will be getting the d/s quarter in 13 days time then the fun will begin . I must say though all in all it went pretty good.I will coat any seam visible with the seam sealer then coat i in green rust check.

I have these lined up for not saturday coming but the 6th

Then to top it off a cf hood for $70 and a set of ek headlights :thumb:

By OleFolk
#234975 I hope you mean ek fog lights
Lookin good man :thumb:
By cjw_89
#235005 theyre just stock black housed with new lenses buddy has a 2000 se coupe and has egay GARBAGE lights. No i meant headlights... lol
By cjw_89
#235613 Just picked up my hood

Here is a pic of my car in the house..Well pretty much lol

By Eg6H2D
#235624 Dam,n wish my rust was just that little. i think i need to replace my entire quarte on one side and half of my driver rocker panel.. :cry:
By cjw_89
#235634 i gt it just in time to get away without a rocker:) i do have a spot up by my pedals on the floor that needs some attention though
By cjw_89
#236058 Image

By Ecc0
#236062 coming along nicely, bonnet looks great, would just upgrade those pins to aerocatches look better plus can get the key lock ones so can get ride of the bonnet latch
By 92Si
#236090 lookin great so far!, but i am with ecco aerocatch pins look clean.(got non locking ones waiting to go on mine)
By cjw_89
#236111 reason i big on the same one is becuase they were $10 to my door and they were the same lol. I never knew these existed to be honest! FFS :x .. But how about moutning them to my hood where its already drilled.Does anyone have a set to sell me. I LIKE