Post YOUR Hatchback here
By cjw_89
92Si wrote:lookin great so far!, but i am with ecco aerocatch pins look clean.(got non locking ones waiting to go on mine)

Now i want locking ones SO BAD! FU*K... Is there either diy on these people ?
By cjw_89
#280650 latest pic. She is going away for the winter within the next week or so. I am doing the quarters and a spray bomb job. I am in the process of locating a bys wing i want one so bad. The duckbill isnt doing anything for me now.

What color do you guys recommend? i was thinkin panda style or flat black, but my hood wont stand out if the car is flat black.

By Ajax1989
#280651 Looking good!
By cjw_89
#280654 :) thanks
By Punksz6
#280824 It looks good red but white is kool too! Can't wait to see the end results! :thumb:
By cjw_89
#281484 heres the seats and wheels i traded up to a buddy of mine. 16''s are gone.

the meshies need some word but i think i may paint them gun metal and polish.
By cjw_89
#281527 I think im going to go gunmetal and polish or black and polish thanks:)
By cjw_89
#281936 The car is being parked today. She is done for this year. Next year she will look a tad bit different i am going all black replacing thr quarters etc... I am peicing together a turbo setup so it may not be to the point where i will stop for a while.. Ill be sure to post some pics of my winter beater the week.. Have a good wrekend ppl
By TrailerTrash
#281938 looks nice u should leave it red and chop chop with getting a BYS wing :jerkbow:
By FG2_Andrew
#281941 i would do matte black. the purpose of a CF hood it not to stand out, but reduce weight.
By cjw_89
#282196 its something not alot of cars have in my area. But ya when it goes black it will look stock which is kinda good cop wise .
By cjw_89
#286920 so black is gone out the window. Car is going ivory. Its sitting waiting for its new aurters and the few goodies i have. I need rods with arp bolts now lol

Got these for christmas thanks mom and dad. Anyone have a template for the sidemarkers?

Traded this for a good obd2b b18b1. GBolden eagle kit,gsr cams,water pump,crv oil pump arp head studs? Needs the arp lube:(.. Spun a bearing looking for an ls block locally but i need rods off some willing seller lol