Post YOUR Hatchback here
By cjw_89
#228947 Hey bys.Ive posted numerous time on the site.Now you can see why. Long story short its a 93 SI Hatch CDM.I picked it up for $200 no drivetrain,seats
hood,exhaust and not a hope in sight to see the road again :(.

Anyways heres a pic of the rusty panels i have to deal with in a few weeks time.

I know the driverside is horrible but when I look at the rockers it brings a smile to my face :D

The car was parked for 3 YEAR.To make things worse one of the sunroof drains weren't exactly out though the body,so every drop of water that hit the
roof ended up on my floor pan.So i fixed a few things here and there.Coated it with rust check gravel gaurd

The car had gsr fake leathers before i had it.Buddy took them out.My ls seats will do fine :)

He may have took the turbo swap,cf hood,and just about everything else.But he forgot one thing.Well two

Since there was no hood,i was lost as to what to do.I looked around and picked one up for $10 it has some rust.But it will hold me off until
i can find one in better condition.I done my factory turn signals with metalcast orange as well.

Almost forgot,i bugged him tell i got them.The cf was horrible.He removed it.I need to paint them gloss black:)

Thats what i have in there now.it came out of my coupe.im getting a obd2 vc and a skunk2 or blackworks cam seal next

Anyways that is it for now.For $200 i think i done pretty good i believe.According as i get work done i will post more pics.
Last edited by cjw_89 on Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:39 am, edited 4 times in total.
By Dippin_EG
#228952 looks good man, and a steal for only 200bucks :thumb:
By JDMteALeG6
#228958 200$ :)
awsome man. gl with the build.
By cjw_89
#229021 Newfoundland is horrible.Im lucky it came from the mainland.Or there would be NO ROCKERS.I am gettin my quarters christmas eve,a pass side fender i hope and a obd2 valve cover.Anyone have a pic of a non-vtec obd2 b18b1 valve cover painted wrinkle red.Thats my plan:)

Ill keep you posted as work continues.
By cjw_89
#229087 If anyone has a red stitched oem shift boot,type r knob,fogs,etc.. let me know im interested in a few things nothing overly big becuaseshipping sucks!!
By Ajax1989
#229095 nice startn only for 200!

Dippin_EG wrote:looks good man, and a steal for only 200bucks :thumb:

and where the eff have you been???
By EdwinBlack
#229343 Wauw thats a real deal, only $200!

I know how that rust feels like on your baby, mine was almost even bad.
Thats going to be a hell of a work but when youre done with it its all worth it :thumb:
Keep up posting :D
By cjw_89
#229413 ill have some pics monday night. i hope.thanks for the comments.I think the cluster is worth that isnt it? The cf duckbill is a bonus too.It also has omni power lcas and upper control arms f/r.
By JDMteALeG6
#229458 :shock: 200$!! i would of baught that blind... LOLz
sick project and a clean hatchy FTW!
By cjw_89
#230325 Got my pass side quarter panel christmas eve.Along with a rust/dent free pass side fender and a obd2 vc.I also picked up a stainless header off my buddy sunday that was never used for $70.Ordered a blackworks cam seal last night too.Pictures to follow tonight.
By cjw_89
#234823 Thank you i have it 90% wired for a dimmer.I believe i have one socket in the wrong place causing a ground. I am getting a cf hood for $120 the week.Its not mint but for $120 why not,the hood that is on the car is SHOT!

Here is a picture of the materials i have gathered up for body work.Tell me what you think! please!

By cjw_89
#234824 forgotto mention! I have some fat fives lined up.$250 with some ok rubber.Ill post pics when i get them the 5th:D
By Carfanatic
#234825 good products, but dont you think it is better to weld in new panels at the rear?