Post YOUR Hatchback here
By EG6karen.
#232736 thanks guys! i'm loving the visors... makes the hatch look a lot better in my opinion! honestly, i just need to drop the thing and put a b20 vtec in there! lol that would be better huh.. :lol:
By EG6karen.
#241338 ^^^ new add on's!!

- black housing headlights
- amber corner lights
- fog lights
- OEM honda window visors

:D
By cjw_89
#241430 Have you considered tint? I love the car.But there is two things i hate about it. Its not low enough and of course its not mine. White hatches with 5's i love!
By cjw_89
#241431 Just noticed in your second last picture.You should remove that rubber trim around you wheel well. Its a great place to trap salt sand and moisture. Not good!
By EG6karen.
#241543 for sure! thanks for the tip!

and yeah, i know it needs a drop... i was looking at some function form suspension... ill get that on soon

and for the tint...

i have thought about it and i think i like it without any tint but we'll see in the future!
By Vti93T
#244972 you ride?
By EG6karen.
#245062 ....do i ride bikes? yes i do, me and my boyfriend go bike riding around the trails here in our city and since dumping 2 mountain bikes can barley fit in the back of my hatchback... i decided to get a roof top rack
By andyc
EG6karen. wrote:Image

thats a mean looking EG
By Greasedmonkey
EG6karen. wrote:....do i ride bikes? yes i do, me and my boyfriend go bike riding around the trails here in our city and since dumping 2 mountain bikes can barley fit in the back of my hatchback... i decided to get a roof top rack

Its good that you ride. I get rather annoyed when someone gets a roof rack for the looks. Drives up the price and takes them away from people that really use them.

Im not sure why people get them and have no need for them.
By Classiccarsrule85
#265475 I love that rim in that pic lol definitely a nice hatch