Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Cl9junky
EG6b20R wrote:Where did the rain guards go?? :?

To be honest I don't even know. I left work one night and it was dark out by the time i realized it i was home. I shut the door and seen that the driver side was missing. The passenger side was still there so I don't know if its flew off while I was driving home or the person who took it got scared and left with only 1 or what. The thing is I can't even be mad about it because I don't know. :?
By Eg6H2D
Cl9junky wrote:

To be honest I don't even know. I left work one night and it was dark out by the time i realized it i was home. I shut the door and seen that the driver side was missing. The passenger side was still there so I don't know if its flew off while I was driving home or the person who took it got scared and left with only 1 or what. The thing is I can't even be mad about it because I don't know. :?

Damn.. :-/ how do they stay on?
By Cl9junky
EG6b20R wrote:
Cl9junky wrote:

Damn.. :-/ how do they stay on?

The Weathertech visor go on with no hardware they somewhat clip into the weather stripping.
By Juggernaut
#316279 :wink: Dig the hatch man, looks really clean. Seeing pics of this thing most likely made me just choose the next paint color for my hatch.
Dont know if I missed it somewhere but did you get a tune after swapping on that manifold and tb? Power difference? Keep up the good work!
By Cl9junky
Juggernaut wrote::wink: Dig the hatch man, looks really clean. Seeing pics of this thing most likely made me just choose the next paint color for my hatch.
Dont know if I missed it somewhere but did you get a tune after swapping on that manifold and tb? Power difference? Keep up the good work!

Thanks man. No i haven't gotten it tuned after the upgrade but did want to. I will be holding off on getting the tune because i am eventually going boost thats the biggest reason i went with that type of manifold. Power difference i feel the most is down low, up top somewhat a bit better but i think it can do more.
By Cl9junky
Danny_P wrote:That color Grey and the purple just do it for me haha! i think some purple calipers would look sick!

Thanks i thought of that before but i have some gold in my color scheme IE my Crown Royal Shift boot, And Gold "24k" Shift knob. Its not much but i plan on adding a little more.

A few things have happen last couple of months Civic-EG :cry: :) i haven't disappeared, and i will post some pics as soon as i get a chance. It was a bif set back but she is back and has new toys in the process.

I do have a quick question though. Would it be harmful to run your car open header? It wont be long term or nothing I just need to get to work and then to the shop to get an new exhaust. Btw i work about 40 miles away from my house
By brandoff88
#331197 I started mine up with just the header....I only got a jdm d15b vtec but FUCK that bitch was loud....I wouldn't recommend driving around like that, but it should hurt anything....just be really annoying and loud....
By Cl9junky
#331204 OK...(sigh) so a string of bad luck i have had, but i am bouncing back. I will for the most part let the pictures tell the story.
While this was happening
I found this !!!
Getting ready
So excited to put on this CF lip!!!!
Fail!!!!! this lip is not for an EG :x :x
AND THEN!! this :cry: guess it was a good thing the lip didn't fit
Hit some ice and couldn't do anything about it. Hit a small pole and corner of a sidewalk. This is the biggest damage that she took.
So along mechanical parts need were an oil pan, oil strainer, new headers (Cracked and bent), exhaust pipping and radiator fan housing. Some stuff i went for an upgrade. I did snap off my beaks bar as well.
PLM Toda style Header
Fan installed and found out under pressure the radiator leaks so i got 2 inch aluminum one instead of the 1.5 i had.
Got it back from the body shop and i had them mount a new radiator support and then i took over. Looking over a few cars on here (Teal, Trailertrash) to name a few and seeing how good a rattle can paint job can be i decided to try it out a little. Planning on doing the whole bay now lol.
I ended up shooting it with some clear too but i forgot to take pictures but you will see the difference in other pictures. Started test fitting.
Installed header and the oil pan by this point.
Awesome ground clearance even for as low as my car is
My son helped through out the day an he wanted to take a picture lol
There are some gaps but i will get that worked out with some adjustments Installed Radiator and fan but didn't like the red so i painted it but left the fan blades red.
Final setup for now and bronze tint to the headers after a drive in them.
Ran out of daylight but i will post some pictures of the a full view. Everything that is black is i plasti dipped to save time and because i am going to get it color match when fund are available.
By TrailerTrash
#331205 sorry to hear about the bad luck but hey man back on track 8)

on some cars the different colored radiator support looks good. and this is one of those cars :thumb: