Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Eg6H2D
Cl9junky wrote:
EG6b20R wrote::thumb:

How she running?

I raised the FP to 47,48 and she is running strong even without a updated tune. I had an issue that she didn't want to start but I got it taken care of :thumb:

Good stuff? What issue was it having for now starting?
By Cl9junky
EG6b20R wrote:
Cl9junky wrote:

How she running?

I raised the FP to 47,48 and she is running strong even without a updated tune. I had an issue that she didn't want to start but I got it taken care of :thumb:

The main starter relay was bad. Its a hard relay to see and I just just put my hand over it testing it to see if was clicking over. Long story short it it was the relay.
By Eg6H2D
Cl9junky wrote:Got this in the mail so i couldn't wait and had to put them on.

Love the way these look! beats getting the $200 + "JDM" ones. im about to order mines! Weather Tech ftw!
:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
By Eg6H2D
Cl9junky wrote:
EG6b20R wrote:
Cl9junky wrote:

How she running?

The main starter relay was bad. Its a hard relay to see and I just just put my hand over it testing it to see if was clicking over. Long story short it it was the relay.

Oh okay yea those lil fkrs when they mess up just has you playing the guessing game. Mines was messing up a few months I picked it up. replaced then. no issues ever since. Hopefully it's still good now.. lol
By dbrooks
#315910 Your tire/rim combo is absolutely perfect. What are you running, if you don't mind me asking?
By EJ1_MK
#315916 Super clean man :thumb:
By Cl9junky
#315920 Thanks for comments.

dbrooks wrote:Your tire/rim combo is absolutely perfect. What are you running, if you don't mind me asking?

I dont mind. Up front are 215/45/R15 +40 and the rear is 195/50/R15 +40
By kapow
#316015 Yo Cl9junky. Any chance you can upload pics of your rims/tires up close? Loving the stance.