-Custom Crown Royal Shift boot
Exterior
-One peace headlights and stock with DIY city lights and amber corners
-Spoon style front lip
-Carbon fiber duckbill
-Spoon style mirrors
-Weathertech window visors
-DDM tuning 55W 8k HID's
-Fresh paint stock grey came with car when i bought it. But i think it has more sparkle then stock.
Wheels
-Rota slipstreams
-Blox open ended lugs
- 215 45 15 Toyo T1 Proxes Front 195 50 15 rear

I think that's it. Hope you like. All comments Welcome

My son helping me out :thumb:

Last edited by Cl9junky on Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:17 pm, edited 22 times in total.
By Gustavo
#227769 Really like the hatch!!! :D Diggin the color n the parts put in it. :thumb:
By Cl9junky
Gustavo wrote:Really like the hatch!!! :D Diggin the color n the parts put in it. :thumb:

Thanks Gustavo i want to boost it but i just recently lost my fifth gear so that on my to do list.
By chrono404
#227772 Very nice hatch. :thumb: :thumb:

Love how those 1 peice headlights look on it. They give a much more modern look while still keeping the oem style, I love it.

Overall your hatch is very sexy. :thumb: :thumb:
By Cl9junky
chrono404 wrote:Very nice hatch. :thumb: :thumb:

Love how those 1 peice headlights look on it. They give a much more modern look while still keeping the oem style, I love it.

Overall your hatch is very sexy. :thumb: :thumb:

Thank you chrono404 :D
By Gustavo
Cl9junky wrote:
Gustavo wrote:Really like the hatch!!! :D Diggin the color n the parts put in it. :thumb:

Thanks Gustavo i want to boost it but i just recently lost my fifth gear so that on my to do list.

I wanna boost as well in the future...but for now i really want 2 b a all motor hatch. N how much hp u looking 2get?
By jayEGR
#227779 hollyyy shit man ur one lucky fuckin dude ,where u get all that suspension from? i bet you were excited to get all that, how much you pay for it all together? ur hatch one of a kind color i like ,where u located in florida :thumb: :hehe:
By Cl9junky
Gustavo wrote:
Cl9junky wrote:

I wanna boost as well in the future...but for now i really want 2 b a all motor hatch. N how much hp u looking 2get?

I want to have it somewhere around 350-400. That will keep me happy in till i get bored lol. But i want to get the car at 100 percent or dam near before i start that section of the build.
By Cl9junky
jayEGR wrote:hollyyy shit man ur one lucky fuckin dude ,where u get all that suspension from? i bet you were excited to get all that, how much you pay for it all together? ur hatch one of a kind color i like ,where u located in florida :thumb: :hehe:

Thanks for the props jayEGR. Your build coming along very nice as well. I got most the stuff from JHPUSA all in all about 1 k in parts pictured. I don't live in FL anymore i am in NC i used to live in Kissimme though. But yea i when i seen the UPS truck pull up i was like a crack head at a free crack giveaway :lol:
Last edited by Cl9junky on Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Gustavo
Cl9junky wrote:
Gustavo wrote:
Cl9junky wrote:

I want to have it somewhere around 350-400. That will keep me happy in till i get bored lol. But i want to get the car at 100 percent or dam near before i start that section of the build.

I wish i could reach that hp right now. :lol:
By Cl9junky
Gustavo wrote:
Cl9junky wrote:
Gustavo wrote:
Cl9junky wrote:

It probably wont be for a little while. I am really happy with it right now and i love NA Honda's but i never owned a boosted one.
By jayEGR
#227791 oh wow righbt around the corner you lived from me ,damn it would of been nice to meet up with you man ,thanks for the support on my build i come along way from learning from nuthing to something from this site :thumb: glad alot of the guys helped me and showed me support ,advice and motivation for keeping it alive after i blew my D16Z6 but 350hp is a good for a hatch 400 is nasty fast and i bet you were like a kid that just went into toy r us lol for the first time when u seen that ups truck :thumb: cant wait to see hwta else you make this mo fo look or progress in :woot:
By Cl9junky
jayEGR wrote:oh wow righbt around the corner you lived from me ,damn it would of been nice to meet up with you man ,thanks for the support on my build i come along way from learning from nuthing to something from this site :thumb: glad alot of the guys helped me and showed me support ,advice and motivation for keeping it alive after i blew my D16Z6 but 350hp is a good for a hatch 400 is nasty fast and i bet you were like a kid that just went into toy r us lol for the first time when u seen that ups truck :thumb: cant wait to see hwta else you make this mo fo look or progress in :woot:

lol Yep i was. It would have been nice to meet up before i left. I will try and keep updates posted as much as possible my family and job doesn't leave me with much time for myself but it all good :thumb:
By Gustavo
Cl9junky wrote:
Gustavo wrote:
Cl9junky wrote:
Gustavo wrote:
Cl9junky wrote:

It probably wont be for a little while. I am really happy with it right now and i love NA Honda's but i never owned a boosted one.

It looks sexy. :thumb: N sorry 4 the dumb question wat does NA stand 4?
By Cl9junky
Gustavo wrote:
Cl9junky wrote:
Gustavo wrote:
Cl9junky wrote:
Gustavo wrote:
Cl9junky wrote:

It looks sexy. :thumb: N sorry 4 the dumb question wat does NA stand 4?

Naturally Aspirated :thumb: