Post YOUR Hatchback here
By brandoff88
#331220 hey man sorry to hear about the bad luck, I dig that you went right at it and fixed it up instead of giving up, I mean it wasn't a lot of damage but some people would say fuck it and give up, and I also dig that you get your son involved, I let my 4 year old daughter come out with me sometimes, and she hands me tools, and holds things in place, I love when people make cars not just about them, but a legacy they can hand down, I plan to build mine up fully and give it to my daughter when shes old enough to drive. keep up the good work bro
By Cl9junky
#331242 Thanks man yea not giving up on her. Just sucks because i was really close to have the funds to boost but this has put a hold to that. Yea my son is always asking to go out and "clean the black car" lol and whenever i open my hood for any reason he is asking fora wrench or tool so i have him help wherever he can, it is pretty cool.
By Ajax1989
TrailerTrash wrote:sorry to hear about the bad luck but hey man back on track 8)

on some cars the different colored radiator support looks good. and this is one of those cars :thumb:

Cl9junky wrote:Thanks man. I am really thinking of doing the whole bay but I keep saying to my self it too much. Either way it won't be for a little while

lookin good

I had a blue bay with my white eg sedan.. not sure if you ever seen it

http://civic-eg.com/viewtopic.php?p=331247#331247

peep it if you want
By Cl9junky
AjG20 wrote:
TrailerTrash wrote:sorry to hear about the bad luck but hey man back on track 8)

on some cars the different colored radiator support looks good. and this is one of those cars :thumb:

Cl9junky wrote:Thanks man. I am really thinking of doing the whole bay but I keep saying to my self it too much. Either way it won't be for a little while

lookin good

I had a blue bay with my white eg sedan.. not sure if you ever seen it

http://civic-eg.com/viewtopic.php?p=331247#331247

peep it if you want

Yea i remember the Panda lol. I am thinking of doing the whole bay or maybe doing something else with the bay not sure yet.

Added some Honda center caps and took some fast shots.
By Cl9junky
#333015 So here i am guys. I am writing this as a call for help. I am on the line of selling GreyMatter. I don't want to but kinda need to (need cash). In all honesty i think i am putting this out there to help me get talked out of selling her. The market were i live is pretty good for this type of car and i would be asking 5500 for her. Any help on asking price or not selling. Thanks guys
By Ajax1989
#333019 whats the reason for wanting to sell?

do you need cash for bills
do you want to upgrade to something more classy
do need something roomier..

these are some of the questions you should be thinking about

in all honesty I sold my civic so I can go buy a car from the dealership
so I can build credit that way I could have nice things in the future.. was it hard givin up my car of 4yrs.. yes it was, did I end up in a Honda, no.. it was a infinti.. I got leather seats, bose speakers. a 2.0 145hp engine. 4 wheel discs (rear disc bigger then gsr front lol) stuff I wish I had when I had my civic, after leaving the scene I got to like the luxury side of cars.. I can 120 in my G20 and it only feels like im doin 60.. lol

but what im tryin to say is that if you wanna sell it then sell it
we all can sit here and try to talk you outta it, but ultimately its your decision on what you wanna do later on