Post YOUR Hatchback here
By matt is (eg6)
#227912 real advans! but dont have them anymore lol i couldnt make it to ifo tulsa i was to hungover to make it haha my alarm went off and i said fuck that and rolled over lol
By matt is (eg6)
#227914 ill post bay pics and interior pics soon just gotta get around to it
By Gustavo
matt is (eg6) wrote:ill post bay pics and interior pics soon just gotta get around to it

More pics!!! :lol:
By matt is (eg6)
#227973 just picked up a climate control and the bezel that goes around it for 40 bucks i gotta get a heater in this mofo
By Gustavo
matt is (eg6) wrote:just picked up a climate control and the bezel that goes around it for 40 bucks i gotta get a heater in this mofo

I feel u. All i need is new heater hoses n i'll have a heater again. I can't handle Oklahoma weather.
By matt is (eg6)
#228133 got done putting in my climate control everything works so hopefully when i put the motor back in the car the heat will get warm :hehe: just got a call from the machine shop motor is finally done gotta go pick up the short block now :woot: :woot: :woot:
By Gustavo
matt is (eg6) wrote:got done putting in my climate control everything works so hopefully when i put the motor back in the car the heat will get warm :hehe: just got a call from the machine shop motor is finally done gotta go pick up the short block now :woot: :woot: :woot:

Pics please. :D
By matt is (eg6)
#228213 i might post some tomorrow but im gonna be busting my ass to get the motor back together
By Gustavo
matt is (eg6) wrote:i might post some tomorrow but im gonna be busting my ass to get the motor back together

Take ur time n don't rush. Don't screw something up just because u were in a hurry.
By matt is (eg6)
#228221 words of wisdom i have fucked up that way before lol i still gotta put on the head, oil pick up, oil pan, clutch and flywheel, and tranny. then drop the motor in and put the axles in to get it driving... then i gotta put my speakers in and pick up my new seats (clean black cloth eg seats)
By chnzgoofball
#228222 nice hatch
By matt is (eg6)
Gustavo wrote:
matt is (eg6) wrote:i might post some tomorrow but im gonna be busting my ass to get the motor back together

Take ur time n don't rush. Don't screw something up just because u were in a hurry.

hey man i went to school with someone in your class
By Gustavo
matt is (eg6) wrote:
Gustavo wrote:

hey man i went to school with someone in your class

Who? U talking about Blake?
By matt is (eg6)
#228812 yeah that retarded mother fucker lol and craig lol craig was the homie though but blake is dumber than a box of rocks
By Cl9junky
#228813 Loving the stance very nice hatch.