Post YOUR Hatchback here
By 1995db7
#226876 so i have been a member on here for 1 or 2 months now and have to decided to make a build thread and update it as i go along,hope you guys enjoy and if there are any questions please do not hesitate to ask,also i did install some stuff on the car and don't have pictures of the process.

1.first day i brought her home
and the only damage on the car
2.these were the first mods i did to the bubble,window visors,spoon rep. mirrors,amber corner lights and ex front lip and almost forgot gsr swap
3. the i ordered my chip kit and chipped my ecu and also got a good deal on a jdm parking pole wich turned out to be burned and found out after i had installed it.received my mud flaps from honda
4.decided to pain my skunk lca's,rear lower bar and valve cover to match my lugnuts
5.after all that got my fog lights,rear fog light,hid's for fog and headlights,wink mirror,ls interior,vx speedometer,c-pillar bar,taurus cup holder,blacked out my headlights and a couple days ago received my optional console from chilango41 :woot: .
6.after i installed the lca's and bar didn't like the look so i removed the paint and polished them and this is what the car looks so far,also took off the ebay catback the car had and installed a full magnaflow catback and a 2way pager alarm
By Ajax1989
#226885 :o holy crap you did that in 2 months

wow looks hella nice man
:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
By 1995db7
94_jdm_ferio wrote::o holy crap you did that in 2 months

wow looks hella nice man
:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

thanks man,just about.i have a couple friends that own shops and i have done some work for them so instead of charging them money i trade my services for parts for my bubble

elrompetoto wrote:niceeeeeeeewwe

thankds loco
By Gustavo
#226958 Nice!!! Lookin really good.
By OleFolk
#226961 Damn son nice ride :thumb:
By 1995db7
civickid18 wrote:nice bubble, love the wheels what are they?

maxxim air_graphite

Gustavo wrote:Nice!!! Lookin really good.

thanks man

OleFolk wrote:Damn son nice ride :thumb:

good looks man
By xanatos
#227116 great job dude! :thumb: :thumb:
By JDMSAB
#227458 Looking good man :thumb:
By JDMSAB
#227462 Looking good man :thumb:
By sevenstitch
#227469 wow! lookin so good! wish i have the time and money to spend on my eg to be like this... :thumb:
By 93blueEg
#229009 very nice i like it! i wanted to get a jdm parking pole but some of my friends said its gay :cry: