Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Bassie
#225246 Hey!

My name is Bas and I live in the Netherlands.
I bought a stock Harvard blue EG4 1,5 years ago.

The first day I had it it looked like this:

4 months of stripping, sanding and building:

Eventually led to this:

On Koni sports with Hayashi Street STF 15. The color is Electron blue pearl (B-95P).
By Gustavo
#225260 Nice! :D Came out looking really good. :thumb:
By Bassie
#225368 ^thnx!

Future plans aren't really sure :P This is what I think is going to happen:

- GC Coilovers after winter
- quality driverside bucket seat + fia approved 4point
- Cusco rolcage or Custom made
- Swaybars and strutbars
- b16, b18 or k swap.
By Xanderion
#225387 Very nice restoration. Look forward to see this car lowered and with some nice rims :)
By Bassie
Xanderion wrote:Very nice restoration. Look forward to see this car lowered and with some nice rims :)

Nice rims? Hayashi's aren't nice?
By Xanderion
#225389 Yeah, they are nice. I would have put on some bigger and wider wheels, but that's my opinion! I'm not telling you to do that :)
By OleFolk
#225390 WOW she looks so happy in that field
Such a clean car nice ride man :thumb:
By RyVcZ
#225393 very clean ride! im in fact lovin' the Hayashi's on the other hand :thumb:
By Bassie
Xanderion wrote:Yeah, they are nice. I would have put on some bigger and wider wheels, but that's my opinion! I'm not telling you to do that :)

Oke, I know what you mean. In the week I ordered RPF-1's, these rims came on for sale and I cancelled the order. Going for more spot on oldskool JDM instead of the race look. Both beautiful! (that's why you must have more then 1 rim set!)

OleFolk wrote:WOW she looks so happy in that field
Such a clean car nice ride man :thumb:

haha, she is acting... actually the field was a dirty dogwalk park and garbage disposal field. :D
By Xanderion
Bassie wrote:Oke, I know what you mean. In the week I ordered RPF-1's, these rims came on for sale and I cancelled the order. Going for more spot on oldskool JDM instead of the race look. Both beautiful! (that's why you must have more then 1 rim set!)

Word! Gonna get myself another set of rims soon... I like your plans for the Civic. Do you have any plans for the exterior of the car?