Post YOUR Hatchback here
By xwhitchx
rtegra92 wrote:i love that color very diffrent
Well thx, I got it this color, but I do like it. I wish I knew what color it was so when I get a new bumper I can get it to match.
By Datsmart
#233541 Glad you got your car back so quick. So many times there is not much left if it is found at all.
Looks like they messed up your ignition and steering column cover.

Looking at your thread, I wonder if there is any connection with posting pictures of your car with the license plate visible as well as pictures of your neighborhood in the background. Thieves use any and all information to get your car. I would recommend not posting pictures of your plates or editing them out as most do here.
By xwhitchx
Datsmart wrote:Glad you got your car back so quick. So many times there is not much left if it is found at all.
Looks like they messed up your ignition and steering column cover.

Looking at your thread, I wonder if there is any connection with posting pictures of your car with the license plate visible as well as pictures of your neighborhood in the background. Thieves use any and all information to get your car. I would recommend not posting pictures of your plates or editing them out as most do here.
Yeah, but the only thing is i moved from were those picture were taken. about 10-12 mils away.
By cjw_89
#233756 nice color i agree.Not feeling the wheels im more of a fat fives man myself....But everyone has different opinions hey?

Them tail lights are the aftermarket inside and out? or can you use the stock insides with aftermarket outsides? Just curious..... 98-01 rs seats??
By xwhitchx
cjw_89 wrote:nice color i agree.Not feeling the wheels im more of a fat fives man myself....But everyone has different opinions hey?

Them tail lights are the aftermarket inside and out? or can you use the stock insides with aftermarket outsides? Just curious..... 98-01 rs seats??
Yeah my tail lights are aftermarket, and as for my seats, drivers side is a 98-01 gsr i think and the pass is stock blue eg seat.
By familyEGuy23
#234364 SoCal thieves :thumbdown: :x sucks dude but you have your car that doesn't happen often with your wheels and seats still intact :woot: your lucky get an alarm and kill switches :thumb: