Post YOUR Hatchback here
By xwhitchx
#223594 Well here it is. I have had this car for just about 24 hours now, I LOVE it so far!! Let me know what you think.

I just need some carpet, steering column cover, rear hatch shocks and cargo cover and it will have every thing.

so if any one knows were i can get these things cheap, let me know.

Money put in to the car:

Car: $3500

Registering it: $76

1 qt Mobil 1 Synthetic Oil : $9

Smog: $150, cuz It has a D16 in it.....

Cargo Cover: Free yay!!

Steering Column Cover (BLACK): Still looking fo a good deal

Last edited by xwhitchx on Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:31 am, edited 3 times in total.
By hawkabeem
#223662 nice car whats ur plans for it
By Gustavo
#223665 Nice hatch. :thumb:
By familyEGuy23
#223671 Nice hatch dude :thumb: ....just curious did you take pics of your car at lyttle creek?
And yeah dude you can get all those parts except the cargo cover at the PICK A PART in SAN BERNARDINO they got 3 hatchies last time I checked (on monday)
Go right meow!! :D
By xwhitchx
#223726 well thanks everyone for the comments.

And as for my plans: Put some sound dampening stuff in the car, cuz the car has none. Then get a very good 2 way alarm. I would like to get a 3 point strut bar ( If you know of any good and cheap ones let me know).
As for the engine, I will drive it tell it goes out. By that time i have have the money for a full B16 swap and ill get it bar'ed. thats all i can really thing of. haha
By xwhitchx
#224535 ok i was looking on ebay for 3 point strut bars and I found some no brand ones that are made out of 6061 alumminum, which is the same thing the password jdm one are made of. I was wanting to know if they would work the same. Cuz the no band ones are $60 shipped and the password one is like $210 shipped. So what do you guys think?

here are the links to the items on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1992-199 ... ccessories

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/6061-Alu ... ccessories
By chrono404
#224595 Love the color, I wouldn't recommend a b16 swap as it wont be much different the the d16z6 swap you have in their now. If your going to spend the money to get a B Series get a b18b ls and a b16 tranny or b18c Tranny. It will be much much quicker.

For now I would recommend a ebay Header and Intake pipe, That will give your d16z6 swap more breathing room. :thumb: :thumb:
By Ajax1989
#224652 looks dope :thumb:

i want them rims :lol:
By xwhitchx
#227522 so i when to my friends house that i havent seen in over a year, and his dad had an eg hatch that got smashed, and he still had the cargo cover, so he gave it to me :woot: so tthat was kick ass.
By 1ACarlos
#227848 Nice hatch. The color is perfect for it.
By jayEGR
#227849 yea that hatch is pretty fuckin sweet how many miles on the motor and your lucky to get something like that as clean as tha :thumb: