Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Gustavo
#267092 Where did u get the integra brakes from?
By -Todd-
RWMIII wrote:very clean hatch!! Very tasteful in mods and appearance!! :thumb: :thumb:

b20_link wrote:very clean looking car :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Thanks!

Gustavo wrote:Where did u get the integra brakes from?

Found them on a semi local forum. I've been looking for a set for awhile and finally found someone who didn't flake.
By Gustavo
#267214 How much u get them 4?^^^
By -Todd-
Gustavo wrote:How much u get them 4?^^^

Front $150, rear $100. $250-300 seems to be the average price for the ones i've seen.
By thelittled16thatcould
#267863 I really like it, I have a red hatch too! You are in Tennesse? I live in Arkansas. I think I will be going to the import alliance next year. Either way, you have done that thing right. Can't wait to start on mine again.
By -Todd-
JD_Lazi wrote:Clean Hatchy :thumb:

:thumb:

thelittled16thatcould wrote:I really like it, I have a red hatch too! You are in Tennesse? I live in Arkansas. I think I will be going to the import alliance next year. Either way, you have done that thing right. Can't wait to start on mine again.

Yep im in Tennessee! I was able to go to Import Alliance this year, it was good! Hopefully i'll have the suspension where I want it and a swap in it by next years IA. :D

Been working on my brakes the past few days. Im giving up on getting them down to their original finish so tomorrow i'm going to clean them up one last time and paint them. Also got around to ordering some Energy Suspension bushings that I need to install my Integra brakes. I got ES rear trailing arm bushings, and the upper and lower ball joint boots to replace the busted oem ones. I've got to cut/burn out the old rubber on the OEM trailing arms tomorrow too.... defiantly not looking forward to that.
By -Todd-
#268655 So i've been busy cleaning and painting my calipers... plus the parts I need to fix my brake swap came in. :)

ES trailing arm bushings and ball joint boots...

And a couple pictures of the calipers painted...

Hopefully won't be too much longer before I get to install the brakes, LCA's and new outter tie rods.
By jayEGR
#268657 looking good man , you reminded me to get my left cali. ,mine shitted on me,calipers look good painted :thumb: can wait to see updated
By Fada Blayne
#268659 nice hatch man very nice