Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Bblackyy
jdmflush95 wrote:Clean hatch not feeling the painted black hood and smoked lights though. To each their own. I dont even like them on Greasemonkeys car but its all in what you like. :thumb:

THanks. :thumb:
By Bblackyy
#264995 Whoa its been a while since I've post back on this forum but I've been lurking around and reading up on builds and such , I haven't touched my hatch is about 5 months cause i moved for a bit and didn't take her with me but I'm ready to start again.

Will be updating on what I do in the next couple of weeks , gonna start small first.

Anyone know how i can take the black tint off my head and tail lights? Planing on getting amber corners and want my headlight back to normal not really feeling the smoked anymore.

Will also be doing a touch up or a brand new paint job for my baby , cause the black is chipping off and the teal is fading . Probably staying teal , going grey or black.

:thumb:
By Eg6H2D
Bblackyy wrote:Whoa its been a while since I've post back on this forum but I've been lurking around and reading up on builds and such , I haven't touched my hatch is about 5 months cause i moved for a bit and didn't take her with me but I'm ready to start again.

Will be updating on what I do in the next couple of weeks , gonna start small first.

Anyone know how i can take the black tint off my head and tail lights? Planing on getting amber corners and want my headlight back to normal not really feeling the smoked anymore.

Will also be doing a touch up or a brand new paint job for my baby , cause the black is chipping off and the teal is fading . Probably staying teal , going grey or black.

Wet sand them.. start with 1000 grit then finish with 2000 after all the black is off.. then use Meguiars lens polish once the light is dry..
By Bblackyy
EG6b20R wrote:
Bblackyy wrote:Whoa its been a while since I've post back on this forum but I've been lurking around and reading up on builds and such , I haven't touched my hatch is about 5 months cause i moved for a bit and didn't take her with me but I'm ready to start again.

Wet sand them.. start with 1000 grit then finish with 2000 after all the black is off.. then use Meguiars lens polish once the light is dry..

Thanks .