Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Stokes
#253274 Thanks for the comments :thumb:

The CRX is currently being built running a B18C, here's a pic of it rolling on Ronal Turbos it's now wearing a set of Wedsports.

Kapow, you don't happen to have the link to that thread do you? The more information I can get the better.
By Punksz6
#253314 :thumb:
By bserius
#253478 nice work man
By Stokes
#253503 Thanks kapow for the link, I had already seen the EK9 one, i thought there may have been more info on honda-tech about it.

Thanks for the comments guys.

Todays antics

The TE's are off and for sale so I'm now rolling on my dads 14" astravan steelies, so JAYDEEM. Just given them a lick of silver paint.

Also go round to painting my dizzy, vtec solenoid, coolant overflow bracket and clutch reservoir bracket.

I now have no rear wiper so no need for the water hose to feed it so its been removed from the bay as well as the charcoal canister, the original lines have been tucked so they run under the car to prevent any unwanted smells too.
By Stokes
#253815 The 5 stud hubs arrived yesterday so today I gave them a coat of paint.

Before

After
By Punksz6
#253819 Very Nice!! I like those Steelies 2! :thumb:
By Stokes
#254412 Image

4L of oil purchased from work. I was previously using Castrol GTX 10W-40 but I thought I'll try one of the cheaper brands to see if it had any effect on the amount of oil being burnt.

And a 50p air freshener :)
By Stokes
#258468 Some new hardware.

By Stokes
#258469 Bought this a couple weeks back, arrived today and just got a picture of it on.

By Stokes
#258470 1" ITR MC arrived today, cleaned the grime off but the booster needs a lick of paint before its rotated as theres rust on the bottom.

Paid for my new wheels last week, the courier is collecting them today.
I'll get pictures when they arrive :)
By 1ACarlos
#258478 Nice hatch
By Stokes
1ACarlos wrote:Nice hatch

By luke vei
#258683 looks really nice m8 have u been to any of the south mimms honda meets?