Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Stokes
#236170 I finally got round to swapping over my wing mirror.

Before:

After:

Also my passenger window wouldn't wind down correctly, I suspected a bent arm so I took it apart for a quick look to find this;

I straightened it back out, popped it back in the rail and greased it. I thought about reinforcing it but there wasn't much space between the moving arms so I decided not to in-case it fouled.

Thanks for looking :thumb:
By cjw_89
#236223 Did you want to sell me the relay for the power windows? Its only small about the size of what... A relay lmao.. You should :hehe:
By cjw_89
Lurch@ wrote:Bye ESI.

Finally fitted the rear mudguards I bought too.

I feel like crying seeing that hsell go to waste.Thats better then half whats on the roads around here. WHAT A SIN :cry:
By Stokes
gostt wrote:We've got the same wheels :woot:

:hehe:
By Stokes
cjw_89 wrote:
I feel like crying seeing that hsell go to waste.Thats better then half whats on the roads around here. WHAT A SIN :cry:

I wanted to sell it and keep it going but no-one could sort transport as it wasn't a rolling shell.

You never know, once its recycled it may be part of a new Honda :)
By Stokes
#238504 Image

Picked the bushes up from Honda yesterday and the RTA bushes come in the post this morning.
By phatboycrxhf
#238850 looks sharp :thumb:
By Stokes
phatboycrxhf wrote:looks sharp :thumb:

The Z6 block currently being painted up :)
By Stokes
#240534 Image

Not got much left to paint up now :)
By 92_eghatch
#240554 what i would do to have that blue shell..... mine is F'd...
By Stokes
92_eghatch wrote:what i would do to have that blue shell..... mine is F'd...

The shell was pretty rotten dude.

Today it took one step forward and two back!

Finally managed to remove the crank pulley bolt, took the engine over to a mates garage and he wipped it off with a 3/4 impact gun.

Once it was back I bolted on the inlet manifold, alternator, starter motor and various pipes and it started to look like an engine I was so excited!

On the other hand, when taking the engine to the garage i dropped it on its side, which resulted in a smashed vtec solenoid and snapped rocker cover breather.
By Stokes
#241888 Hardened my engine mounts, I should of added a dye to the mix instead of white.

The last few parts painted.

And heres how the engines looking.

I need a throttle body gasket though, Honda have said there on back order until the end of April!
By Stokes
#244327 Removed the rest of the sound deadening.

And started on the swap.

By Stokes
#244510 End of day one.