- unknown front and rear lips
- stock sideskirts
- removed side molding

interior - ek front seats
- air/fuel gauge on drivers pillar
- aftermarket radio

wheels/suspension- stock steelies
- unknown ebay coilovers pink...

Last edited by pandapoo4u on Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:01 am, edited 6 times in total.
By pandapoo4u
#222035 and here she is

empty engine bay

the old motor

and the new old motor lol...

im using the d15b8 with the b7 intake manifold / throttle body hope it help a little again its only temporary
Last edited by pandapoo4u on Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
By pandapoo4u
#222626 finally got the motor in just all the little plugs wires and random nuts and bolts to get it running again
By Gustavo
#222627 Good project there. :thumb:
By Apexracing
#222668 i hope you have a cx ecu because its not going to run on a d15b7/d16z6 ecu
By pandapoo4u
Apexracing wrote:i hope you have a cx ecu because its not going to run on a d15b7/d16z6 ecu

i have a po5 ecu from the 92-95 cx so im sure it will run thanks for looking out i never thought to check

update everything is bolted in my son put a screw driver through the radiator so i need to replace it and and i need a battery hope it will start...

:thumb:
By Apexracing
#222736 sucks about the radiator but hey upgrade time right! and no problem always looking to help.
By pandapoo4u
#222755 yup yup but im going as stock as possible for right now if the motor turns over it will be a daily driver that i will do a little body work on till i can afford to move the jdm B16 from my ef which i am gutting and parting out but its going to take a few months to get money saved up to complete the swap
Last edited by pandapoo4u on Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
By pandapoo4u
#222760 ok so big disappointment i went to start the car and no go its like the neutral safety switch is still engaged the lights kick on and the fan starts but when i turn the key to start it just goes silent and no kick could i be missing a ground or something for the starter???
By Apexracing
#222761 possibly did you make sure the motor turned over by hand before installing it?
By pandapoo4u
#222762 nope didn't think about it but the starter isn't making noise i would know if it kicked and just didn't turn over it feels like the neutral safety switch but the clutch is pushed down all the way and i don't hear the relay either both of the wires to the starter are connected but a few inches down from where the starter is on the wire harness there is a group of 3 or 4 wires all on one what looks like a ground could they be causing it
By Apexracing
#222763 the starter should have its own ground and hot wire, but id go over all of the connections just in case. and check the neutral safety switch out, should be on the clutch pedal
By pandapoo4u
#222764 i did that first thing the piece that holds the safety switch in the off position is missing and its fully open at all times

checked the fuse under the dash the 7.5 one it checked out fine

is there other fuse/relays im missing?
By Apexracing
#222765 i checked all of the fuse panel possibilities and it doesnt seem likely to be a fuse. but have you tried pop starting it to make sure the starter just isnt bad?
By pandapoo4u
#222773 i figured it out... there are two switches for the neutral safety switch
on that releases when you push in the clutch and one that pushes in at the top of the clutch pedal...

the top one was not being pushed it had been backed out so that it didn't even touch the pedal

now it kicked over and turned a few times but no start so i pulled the plugs
and the number 2 or 3 plug wire broke off inside so the plastic ring wont allow me to pull out the plug ugh... things i should have done before i put the motor in that's what i get for rushing