Post YOUR Hatchback here
By ghskid06
94_jdm_ferio wrote:clean ur fitv and ur iacv

what he said.

That is a HUGE bottle. Hope you get a new camera soon man that stinks.

That ice storm was terrible. Tree branch came down on our siding and tore through it.
By pandapoo4u
#239066 Drove it to work... started out fine then I had a huge power dump in any gear it takes forever to get up to speed...
By pandapoo4u
#239534 this car has become issue after issue after issue im so fed up im almost ready to sell the damn thing...

but then again i have spent less than 1k and rebuilt the whole thing...

so the issues i have after driving it

loss of power after 5 miles of driving then i have to restart the car and it goes back to normal

the spark plug closest to the dizzy is always wet the head had good compression im going to say the piston rings are fried...

test pipe has an o2 bung on it it had a screw that was so tight i could not move it with a wrench but it blew out on the rroad andi could not find it..
so now my exhaust is leaking like crazy
By pandapoo4u
#239771 update... replaced the map sensor

found a bolt to fill the o2 bung

cleaned out iacv dont have the fitv its been bypassed

no issues drove it around for a while

and other than being the slowest worst geared car i have ever driven
its running just fine...

its a "LOUD" both noisy and colorful grocery getter
By LaosToaster
#240149 damn how did that happen?? were u jerking the throttle and then snap?? hope u didnt damage anything
By ghskid06
pandapoo4u wrote:ok so timing belt snapped...

Dang man, that sucks. Timing belt is a fairly non complicated procedure however. Def dont sell that car man. If you have that little into it then its going to be great once you get all the kinks worked out. Someone just didnt take care of it before. If you really wanted a whole d series motor can be had for pretty darn cheap. Usually i think the imported ones even have most of the sensors and things.
By pandapoo4u
#240156 driving and dead....

no jerking no sputtering was in neutral coasting to a stop sign and lost power treid to restart it and nothing had it towed back to my house

replaced the fuel pump thinking that was the problem and it didnt help but it s a good thing i did the pump that was in the car was rusted and had a hole in it im surpised the car still ran...

i hope it didnt break anything either i spent way too much time working on it...

but if it did i get to break into tax money and get a new motor...

or the wife is going to make me sell it i think she will try and make me sell it
By ghskid06
#240157 :thumbdown: :cry: jeeze my gf is the same way. Already with the sol i cannot tell you how many times ive heard "next time, you buy a car that doesnt need any work." Well take all my fun away why dont you. (Not that im saying your wife wont let you have any fun).
By pandapoo4u
ghskid06 wrote::thumbdown: :cry: jeeze my gf is the same way. Already with the sol i cannot tell you how many times ive heard "next time, you buy a car that doesnt need any work." Well take all my fun away why dont you. (Not that im saying your wife wont let you have any fun).

lol thats what my wife says all the time lol

but she doesn't understand if the car works then we get bored

and besides i have an 04 stratus that runs just fine

its auto so she can drive it as well

i got bored and put exhaust and intake on it

waste of 500 bucks because it had to be custom made

and i dont weld

but yeah if i bought a 2012 civic i would still be modding the shit out of it
and instead of being able to replace the entire car for 3k
thats what i would be spending on each tire...

idk

but yeah if i sold it i would buy a big screen and a ps3 thats about the 1500 i would get for it...
By ghskid06
#252904 dude, its been a while. How are things going? Didnt sell your eg and give up on us did you?
By Loki_95EG
#252979 Nice progress man!! Keep it up, its looking good for a budget build!

I wouldnt sell it!! You would prolly regret it later lol, I almost sold mine awhile back and Im sooo glad I didnt now!!