Post YOUR Hatchback here
By cmb-bb6
#236008 clean ass hatch keep it up
By si-b16
#236048 Thanks man, Will Do :thumb:
By si-b16
#242092 Had a few problems since last posted, my radiator fan wasn't not turning on, i tried replacing a few things but couldn't fix it, so took it to an auto electrician an fan switch was normally closed, So i replaced the fan switch with a buddy club one.

Changed the Oil with Royal purple Fully Synthetic.

Then i replaced the radiator with a ebay one, very happy with it works great it's keeping the engine very cool :thumb: also picked up some spoon socks

I was gonna take the car to the track today but was called off due to the rain :thumbdown: So have to wait till next month.

Bought a new camera an heres some test pics:
By ceelx
#242168 your car is awesome man :thumb:
By kapow
#242174 That blue badge in the engine bay, is that an engineering certificate? Qld one?
By si-b16
#242181 Cheers Ceelx, lovin the color of your sedan :thumb:

kapow wrote:That blue badge in the engine bay, is that an engineering certificate? Qld one?

Yeah its registered for the brakes n seats

*Miss_Honda* wrote:Me like, i only miss a nice spoiler, this one is way too small :D
I want your seats :lol:

Yeah im wanting to replace the wing, either a genuine spoon duckbill or the eg6 wing.

Lol yeah i am afraid of geting them stolen, i hide them with some cheap seat covers when i leave it at work.
By *Miss_Honda*
#242188 I think a Spoon spoiler looks a little bit nicer because you got lips and other sideskirts, my b/f has a little bit of your look

The wing i got (SiR2) is more for a barely stock Civic :D
By RL-521
Gustavo wrote:Wish i still had my DOMO tow hook toy. Someone jacked it at school the same day i put it on. :(

somebody stole my first stormtrooper toy i had on my panda rex. very first day as well lol
By azizul
#242225 Miss_Honda ur car very nice dude....
By si-b16
#242264 Miss_Honda thanks for sharing, that hatch is super clean.

I like the spoon duckbill and ill probably get one soon but i would keep it carbon fiber or black. I Like what he has done with the mirrors :thumb:
By si-b16
#242269 Thank you,

Yep hopefully i can get afford the genuine one.
By kapow
#242272 You need a engineer certificate for upgraded brakes?! Seats I understand. How much was it? I might have to go up to queensland to get one, nsw ones are expensive
By si-b16
#242374 Yep if you upgrade the whole brake kit.

I can't remember how much i paid, What do you need engineered? if your wanting to get the motor registered it is gonna cost alot no matter where you go.