Post YOUR Hatchback here
By bcsi
#218821 lets see lol my name is chad im from monroe,la and i drive a 2008 civic si, and im working on a 92 civic si hatch and sorry about the spelling i can spell to save my life lol any ways lets start with motor im running a b18 ls/vtec not built, i got a t3/t4 turbo, Precision 600hp Front Mount Intercooler,bosch Injectordynamics Fuel Injectors, custom made breather tank, golden eagle ls/vtec converter and gasket, golden eagle fuel rail, blox intake maifold, stage 4 clutch,mfactory lsd,oem flyweel,
hondata s300,33m tial waistgate, hks bov3, i think thats it on the motor the as for the looks i got soon cf spoiler, jun front lip, volk te37 bronze 17, bride low max racing seats, sparco 4 point harness,harness bar, integra type r rear seats,and much more lol so fare i got about 12,000$ in it and havent even got the motor in it yet o yeh and buying another 92 si hatch for my g/f im doing a turbo b18b1 on hers
pics
By bcsi
#218824 o ok thanks man
By Gustavo
#218826 Nice hatch! :thumb:
By bcsi
#218831 thanks its been along year. My girl dont like hondas at all she drives a 2003 mazda speed protege and when i started my build she started liking the idea of her getting one so she been googling civics and she wants to paint her hatch long beach blue pearl inside and in the engine bay and paint it a snow white with metal flake on the out side with volk te37 rims like mine but she wants them painted blue like the inside and one spoke painted white like the out side so what yall think i think it would look clean
By 93hatcheg
#218844 damn dude thats a seet ride! just cuirouse tho is that box where the battery goes a catch can or battery box??? its freakin sweet iether way
By bcsi
#218850 its a catch tank for the head :) custom made
By Gustavo
bcsi wrote:thanks its been along year. My girl dont like hondas at all she drives a 2003 mazda speed protege and when i started my build she started liking the idea of her getting one so she been googling civics and she wants to paint her hatch long beach blue pearl inside and in the engine bay and paint it a snow white with metal flake on the out side with volk te37 rims like mine but she wants them painted blue like the inside and one spoke painted white like the out side so what yall think i think it would look clean

I know wat u mean. My girl use 2 hate Honda's, but after seeing me around them n working on them all the time she got rid of her Nissan Exterra n got a 06 Honda Civic sedan. I'm happy for her n it's a start for her in the Honda scene. N it's cool having ur partner have the same interests cause now we both go take cruises n stuff, we go 2 the local race strip n car shows. Hope u n ur girl get there someday. :thumb:
By bcsi
#218887 Thanks man I'll have some new pics up soon glad y'all like it
By Gustavo
bcsi wrote:Thanks man I'll have some new pics up soon glad y'all like it

No prob. Can't wait 4 more pics. :D
By bcsi
#218919 haha well i gess i could show yall some more pics :)

custom made for my 92 civic :) booooosssssttttt

and my dd 2008 civic si i know its rice dont hate lol
By bcsi
#218978 bump lol
By bcsi
#219092 bump :woot:
By bcsi
#219153 just for the fun of it some more cars i built :)

06 tib

ok next well be my first honda 94 honda accord

ok next will be my 94 acura integra

sorry about all the rice lol i dont have this cars no more all sold and im more into the jdm look now hoppe u like the pics :)