Post YOUR Hatchback here
By h22bubbleboy
#214039 first day i got it back from getting work done....wanted to test drive it so i took it to work... got to work great car was smooth and quick was excited...luch time i took my hour like normal whent home.....ate,sleeped for a half, then back to my jdm shyt lol... hoped back in the ride and headed back ta work...got to the plaza ready to bang my left to my job i happened to look in my driverside mirror and caught a big ass bumper in it then all of a sudden BAM MY baby bubble was lost forever

b4

after

what he left in my car..THAT MOFO!!!

did what i could n took off what i could from the bubble and now on to the next one..

Last edited by h22bubbleboy on Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By h22bubbleboy
#214040 to be continued hehehe lots of work stored for this car
By Classiccarsrule85
#214052 should hange that chevy emblem so its on high strength wire and scrapes the ground fucking peice of shit chevy ruined a nice hatch......at least you went ahead and instead of saying screw it youwent ahead and salvaged your hatch i do have to say your hatch still lives inside your coupe at least.....and decent coupe as well...still sucks about your hatch
By h22bubbleboy
#214082 yah that hatch took me awhile but o well its all good looking forward to do ths project starting with changing the 2000 front end back to the eg stock 94 front will have pics up after its done
By Classiccarsrule85
#214097 lol and you may want a muffler.....anyhow i didnt even notice the front end conversion until you mentioned it then well since its only rear shots of the coupe i figured out why lol....

but yea it is a nice project im guessing you hopefully kept that motor swap?
By Torch_Ind
#214220 Image

thats funny stuff

those things fall off all the time without hitting anything to though

sucks about the hatch though it was a nice ride
By 1995db7
#214228 seen this on b20,good luck with the new project
By andyc
#214312 Im guessing their insurance pays out for that sort of thing in the states right?? I'd be going loopy if not...
By Punksz6
#214339 Man that hatch was clean!! I wasn't expecting that..I was looking at some good shots then BAM!! But I do like the new Coupe!!

Sorry to see/hear though man!!
By openshot
#214679 sorry to hear. that happon to me last month. then i got a 96 si