Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Mdmlteza
#214566 that civic is PHAT, digging the rim setup and the color, so nice... looks abit like this car>>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfFO5LkCNiI
By kingkong
#214995 THIS IS by far the best thread topic TITLE...i have ever seen.

:thumb:
By imtyson
#222177 sorry about the no updates i dont have a camera anymore, but i did pick up another daily driver. Image
dont mind the gay lambo doors. i dont use them lol.

as for my eg. i fixed the leaking door. by fixing the hinges. seems like i been running into a lot of problems lately with the eg. and its so discouraging. makes me just want to sell it and get something i dont want to worry about. what do you guys think? :?

so far the things that need fixing are still the things that were mentioned in the past. just havent had time because of school and now that i dont have a job the funds are stopped. so the eg just sits as a drive my daily. the car doesnt seem to rev past 5k now as well. :x probably going to change the oil soon, cause i read on honda tech it could be that.

the aftermarket sunroof is a pain in the behind. it leaks so i need to find a way to seal it up.

and does anyone know a way to fix the gap here? Image
By imtyson
#222546 SO A NEW UPDATE. my daily driver got stolen. :( i only had it for about a month or 2. why do people have to steal things. :(

as for the front bumper not lining up with the headlight, i figured out why. because there is suppose to be a metal strip that is under the bumper. in the next couple of days i will get to fixing that.
By EdwinBlack
#222555 Stolen?! Man thats shit to hear :cry: for that matter im happy to live here, cars dont get stolen in Holland.

That bracket of mine is bended also so i have kind of the same problem but its easy to fix. Good luck!
By imtyson
#222618 yes it was stolen last night. but the good news is that this morning, i kind of had a clue who did it. so i drove by there with my fathers car. and what do you know i see some guy taking parts off my car. i drive by like i dont know whats happening. as soon as i got out of the block called the cops and by 3 today i got my car back from the junk yard. its a bummer though becuase i had to fork up 2XX dollars :cry: the guy took my subs and my cd player and messed up my lug bolts. took my strut bar and hid's. any tips on how to get these items back since that guy is in jail probably and its only been a couple of hours since he had my car?
By imtyson
#247190 im still stumped on the o2 wiring harness. my car has the colors yellow and black, red, green and white, and red and yellow but my o2 sensor has 2 blacks one blue and one white....? :? does anyone have a step by step instruction on how to do the wire up?
By TNFBandit
#247209 What brand O2 sensor is it?
By imtyson
#247320 its a walker o2 sensor.